Chapter,32

My mind revolves around things.

Things I can't believe that can dominate all of my imagination.

Things I fancy an escape from. The gyrations of things reiterates too many times and create anonymous feelings that rattles the cage of my urge to escape.

But beside this scepticism, beyond all these confusions—all these limits , there was something else that often dominates all these feelings and emotions.

Limerence fills my mind and why wouldn't it when you have this 19 year old boy , standing in front of you and bestowing on you the perfect smile with the spellbinding eyes that twinkle with merriment  in the the  hues of dawn , it's impossible to think about something else.

Often I want to kick him or throw him out of my mind but his dominance has lengthened the borders and with such a strong grip, things get difficult to throw out.

I stared at him, giving him my best deathly  stares but he decided to look at me with lissome smile thinking that I'll melt right away.

Yes, he would be right If rage wouldn't even boiling in my veins.

But now that it is,  his gambits drowned in the depth of my fury.

'What?' I finally broke the inviting silence and howled at him attaining a raise of eyebrows.

'What?' He repeated.

'Why on Earth did you do that?' I asked. My voice elevated than I wanted. 'Do you even know how close I was of getting the right information but you fucking destroyed it!'

'It was for the better.' He told me. 'She— she was not fine alright. She confessed just now. Maybe she wanted to trap you in something.'

'If she wanted to then did she confessed?' I queried. 'Huh? She already gave up Leo. And I know there's something about the prophecy you're hiding and I fucking need to know! Tell me!'

'Jewel there's nothing Ok. You really think a thing like prophecy would exist?' He tried to explain but his eyes didn't copy his words. An uncertainty ravelled in his voice and I knew once that he was not speaking the truth.

'Yes. If a thing like Infinite Gemstone could exist then there's nothing wrong with a prophecy. Tell me what's with it?' I insisted and tried to plead with my eyes but he snapped his eyes away.

'I can't. And you should not know too.' He said in a low voice. I moved forth and grabbed a handful of his leather jacket and pulled him in .

I begged in a whisper 'Leo tell me.'

'You should not know.' He said in a monotone. I stomped my foot on the ground out of tantrum and frustration.

'Why do you all have to keep secrets from me?!' I yelled throwing my hands in air. 'Don't you guys trust me?'

He said ,'We are protecting you.' He finally glanced at me and a mixture of concern and care floated  in. 'Why don't you just get it?!'

'I'm not a baby!' I yelled. 'I'm a fucking agent and can hold secrets alright? I can bear shits and will do this one too!'

'Well not this one.' He said composedly and I clenched my jaw. My hands balled into fists. Frustratingly I slapped my hands on his chest and pushed him away.

He stumbled but balanced briskly. 'I HATE YOU!' I shouted at him in an outburst of anger.

He raised one of his brow as if not expecting this. 'Well thank you.' He said and out of frustration, I turned around and without waiting for any other revelation of my stupidness from his mouth, I began walking away from him. But he still considered to give me the answer he should,  as he shouted from behind . 'I HATE YOU TOO!'