Chapter,9

Hey,the chapter's here! Hope you enjoy!
***
My eyes opened at the beaming sunlight filtered through my window into my room. My sleep had been taken with the mission I was given ;Hades.

Who was he? Where were he? What were his crimes? What had he done? So many questions but only invalid answers.

His last crime was looting the Bank of America by manipulating the staff and stealing the confidential information. But this occurred a few months back, the time police was highly alerted, awareness was spread across the country and a rational fear along with greater rewards created chaotic drama across the country.

The police was successful in getting their hand upon the thrives although, Hades himself remained unidentified and wanted.

But what about now? That was his somewhat latest crime with not enough details. The report I was emailed constituted of the details about his crime partners. Their backgrounds, their photos of last scenes, stories, their alliance with Hades, their possession of weapons , the investigation details, the cctv footage I went through a few times—but despite it all, it was not enough. It had never been enough.

I decided to give a tinniest of break to my sleepy eyes after sending a report I prepared about the mission to Leo along with the cctv footage. I stretched my body and turned off the switch of my phone's charger. The screen lit up and a orange strip slid across my phone's screen with letters written on it.

I swiped the bar and read the message.

Unknown:

I switched off the phone considering the sender of the text to make a mistake and the timing could be a coincidence

I switched off the phone considering the sender of the text to make a mistake and the timing could be a coincidence. A beep abruptly halted me from refreshing myself. I annoyingly looked down.

Unknown:

I furrowed feeling annoyed and naked

I furrowed feeling annoyed and naked. Taking it lightly and ignoring the text was something I didn't have any control on. He was right. I had worn my ugly old pyjamas I had been thinking of throwing away since a few days—but again, the approximation and the coincidence had given me a unsettling feeling. So I walked towards the window and peeked down to find my Intruder.