Chapter 58

Happy reading!

———

Our plan was simple.

But you know the moment where you're making a perfect swirl of frost atop your cake that you freshly baked and then, from nowhere there's a water in air that your arm slips and you look at that HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY that turns into HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAI—. Yeah, that, that was what happened to me.

My plan was was easy peasy:

I stood up when a perfect plan popped in my mind. 'Guys,' I'd say. 'Here's how we're going to take Hades,' Everyone had diverted their attention to me. 'First off, we're going to get to L.A . Leo and I had once broken into his headquarter . Going there with the help of a helicopter would not be easy considering the fact that our connections are cut due to Stella.

'I'm glad she told us of all the microphones and devices Hades had stored in our house to eavesdrop our plan or prophecy. So except for cutting all our connections, we have not any other choice.'

'Now, the very first thing we need, is a backup. We're only seven, we couldn't be able to hold onto all of Hades' army. So I want any one of you to send a letter or something like that to Dr. Madison explaining her all the problems and also ask her to inform Liam. Tell him to bring, at any cost, the agents from our french branch.'

'Next step is to get to Hades. Sneaking into his headquarter would be hella difficult so instead we'll get caught.'

'How?' Leo had asked.

'Simple. By informing them.'

'But how? We can't inform him.'

'Who's saying we're gonna inform him? It's gonna be the sectators.'

'By?'

'By stealing Hades helicopter to tell him that we're coming. There only 30% of changes that Loius  get our message and we can't risk getting late anymore. When we'll reach there, without our worry or any effort, we'll be easily taken into the headquarters.'

'Ok.'

' That's not it. Stella,' I had pointed at her. ' I want you to get Hades trust again.'

'Hades won't believe me.'

'He will. If you'll give him the stone.'

'Elsa I--

'You'll do it Stella. When you'll give Hades the stone, the two pieces would be joined and it'll be easier to destroy the stone plus, you'll get his trust back. If Liam would not be able to reach there, you'll have to save us. If he'll lock us into the same cells as he did before, we'd be able to escape with your help.'

'What about Marie?'

'She'll be rescued at the earliest before we  destroy the infinite stone.

'And then?'

'Then, it will time for Hades.' I'd say.

See? How simple it was? A piece of cake. Hot cakes and shit. Hot cakes reminded me that I haven't eaten for two days straight.But you know, hot cakes sometime get too hot.

We were about to say a goodbye --perhaps a permanent one-- to dark hunters in order to take mom safely to our marked location. They didn't want to go, but it was the only way we had left. Less deaths, less loss.

'Go now,' I said. 'Greg and Stephen must've surely made way for you guys. Hurry and don't return if not necessary.'

'Are you kidding me? Els—