Chapter 59

'Guys, if that's you then you mighta help me out.' I said.

'Elsa? Oh god you're alive?!' It was one hundred percent Austin.

'And me too.' Leo spoke.

'Oh Leo you're alive too?' It was again Austin. 'You lived up to my expectations.'

'Get the fuck outta me here!' Leo yelled and in and instant, I was freed from the burden of a metallic body. I got up and swept my eyes across the room.

The whole scenario was transformed.

The fall of the ceiling had engulfed everything into it. Many of the sectator's were dead and it was no less than a miracle that we made it. But the worst thing was, Hades was gone. I jumped over the fallen ceiling and reached the window. There it was. Hades, flying on a helicopter along with dr. Drake and dr. Madison.

'Where's mom?' I asked urgently.

'Greg and Chloe took her to hospital.'

'Good. When she wakes up, tell her that I loved it.' And with that I jumped down from the window.

'Me too.' I heard Leo saying it and he too, jumped down.

I grabbed a hold of the window sill of another window below it while Leo took hold of a pipe. I looked up at the sky which was filled in with numerous helicopters and on the ground, were tanks and cars and the best thing was, SAB was imprinted on each of them.

Our back up had arrived.

'HEY!' I yelled and wave my one hand at the passing helicopter. 'Hey it's me Elsa!' The pilot began looking here and there for me. 'Down here!'

He finally suspected me and brought his helicopter down. Leo jumped in and outstretched his hand for me.i took and got in.  'Hey, follow that helicopter.' I told the pilot and pointed at Hades' helicopter which was getting disappeared in the depth of the forest.

'For once I thought you gave up.' Leo spoke and handed me a gun.

'Oh babe, I don't give up,' I said and then pondered on what I just say as Leo's eyes were widened up. 'I mean Er. . .' Awkwardness laid over me.

'I thought I'd ask you out first before getting the name.' Leo smirked.

I elbowed him. 'Shut up.'

Our helicopter thrummed into the forest and I saw Hades'. This was the same forest we encountered when we smuggled into Hades' headquarter and were rescued onto the peak of a small hill by Louis.

This was same. Just at that point, I wasn't so sure how I'll get to Hades or what really bad had he done but now, I was so damn sure.

Hades' helicopter began landing in the forest and as I had told the pilot to follow him, ours began landing too. We jumped out of the helicopter and looked for Hades.

'Listen, go back and if possible, send someone for here. Got it?' I told the pilot.

He nodded again and flew off. Leo and I ran a few miles for Hades. Where could he be? I pondered over it. I was sure he chose to land here so that he could play a role in distracting our attention and if that really was the case, I needed to get to him more quickly.

I looked past through the trees, in between the logs and throughout the leaves that filtered the moonlight falling on the ground but as we got deeper and deeper, the moonlight faded away and things got difficult to identify.

'Where would they be?' I asked Leo.

'No idea but we need to find them real quick. He'll run away again.' Leo answered.