Chapter,36

I looked around perfectly aware of the name of the giver. I lifted up the box assuming how much it weighed than I thought. I closed the door behind me with my foot and placed it on the bed.

I looked at it , reading the note again and again . I placed my hands on my hips eyeing it suspiciously. 'What would be in it?' I murmured to myself.

I bit my bottom lip out of curiosity and suspicion. Finally winning a pointless argument with my inner voice , I untied the bow and the straps of ribbon fell graciously on the bed. I as slowly as I could, lifted off the cover of the box and my eyes widen and I gasped.

A lay of light shout out of the box as the sequins of the fabric reflected in the
light piercing my eyes. I started lifting up the fabric until it the hem of the dress swayed on the floor.

My lips parted and I gasped again.

Never in my whole life I saw such beauty.

I quickly rushed to bathroom to change.

I came out and smiled at myself at the dress my body had over it. It was a ball gown that puffed out from my waist after hugging my upper body so perfectly as if it was sewn over me.

It had a turtle neck .The sleeves were half and exposing my scarred arms. The only thing I didn't like . My arms weren't beautiful or smooth rather random cuts adorned it. The textured fabric of the dress was dipped in black and grey sequins that toned from lighter on the skirt of the gown and grew darker down.

I wanted to hug life out of Leo for making my day. I shook my hips and watched in awe as the skirt swayed in air.

After adoring myself and keep muttering sweet words for Leo, I turned around to see a white bag in the box which I probably missed as I lost myself in the beauty of the dress.

I picked up the bag and by merely touching it seemed as if shoes were in them. I loosened the thread and pulled open the mouth of the bag to reveal a glittering black heel. I cupped my hands around it and pulled it out of it.

Just as I assumed , those were shoes.

But damn, not what this I thought of.

These were pumps dipped in the similar glitter as of the dress.

Okay now, you should pinch me.

Like come on, I should be dreaming.

A soft knock brought me out of my thoughts and with shoes in my hands, I walked up to the door , opening it , I came face to face with Dave.

'Hey Els I just -woah!' He commented as he looked at me.

I gestured him to come in and he obliged. 'No seriously, it's cool.' Dave said and settled on the bed while I , from the depths of my wardrobe, found a bag of make up that boys bought for me in the beginning thinking that as I'm a girl, I'd go with make up but never in my whole life did I use it.

I picked it up and walked to my dresser. 'Thanks.' I murmured. 'So, what're you doing here?' I asked him almost forgetting that only a hour was left to seven and he didn't even wore anything formal but his casual t-shirt and sweat pants.

'Just wanted to talk.' He said casually.

'About what?' I asked him as I unzipped the bag and took the foundation out. Applying on my face, I tried to blend it.