Chapter, 3

Hey guys! Here's another chapter, Enjoy.
▪️▪️▪️

"KEEP YOUR DIRTY HANDS AWAY FROM HER." One of them yelled from a distance .

Dad flinched and turned to look at them. His emotionless eyes flashed horror but he cleared his throat. "What do you want pussy cats?" He snorted.

Guy number 1 and Guy number 2 , they both had marks over their faces. "Well, I guess you should listen to pussy cats." Guy number 1 told dad. 'Cause cats don't listen to any one.' With this , Guy number 1 took the knife from Dad's hand and threw it at the corner.

Dad stood there , too dumbfounded to act. Then a whistled wailed around the room and soon two big men entered the room . 'Ooooh... Looks like we're gonna have a interesting fight.' Guy number 1 said and cracked his knuckles .

Then it started.

The two big men ran for the two guys. Guy number 1 , instead of running for them grabbed a hold on the the light right above his head hanging on the ceiling and kicked their faces with one leg on each Of their face .The two men fell instantly on the ground.

Meanwhile Dad rushed for the knife but was caught by the Guy number 2 who was apparently waiting for him and threw Dad a hard punch on his face.

ouch!

Dad groaned in pain as he held his nose which was apparently broken. Dad stumbled and not until Guy number 2 kicked him in the stomach, he fell on the floor with a loud thud.

One of the big man recovered and threw a kick in the Guy number 1's  stomach who was trying to untie me .

Guy number 2 ran to help his fellow. 'Behind you!' I yelled at the Guy number 2 who had a bull behind him.

He without even looking back , threw a knife which stung him right in his stomach . Killing him right away.

Guy number 1 got up and untied me ." You okay?" He asked while using his knife to cut the ropes.

I nodded and he winked at me . When I was finally free, my eyes widened in fear at the sight of Guy number 2 , holding a blood knife and beside him was my Dad who was still unconscious because of the punch and another man who had his blood dripping out of his chest.

Damn , he killed him too.

Guy number 2 helped me get up from chair and we walked towards the window. Guy number 1 came from behind us too asking us t hurry up.

We all headed for the window when I felt a heavy metal being crashed onto my head . I winced in pain and held my head with both of my hands. I felt dizzy and my vision was blurred.

I turned around  to see a man  . He was holding the knife and had hit me with its handle. And within a moment he too fell on the floor after receiving another stab from Guy number 1. I whimpered in pain . It seemed that my brain will pop out of my head because of the nuisance at the back of my head . "Hey, hold on , you'll be okay." One of them said . I saw my hand which was also all blood . That's it, I can't take it , I told myself and let my heavy eyes closed.

▪️▪️▪️

The horrific sound captivated me. I tried to let go, thinking of the last, the words that embedded themselves in my mind hanged my sleep. They paralysed me to the verge of tears. So roughly, so deeply that my inners scarred.