Chapter,46

I helped her up. I knew it was not for my own good as she just beat the life out of me but I knew one thing ; I can't let her die.

Her weight increased but I had to go. That's the only thought that embedded itself in my mind. My legs forgot how to walk in a straight line as my mind started dozing off. The metal rod was too hard on my head. I had no clue how I fought my way to Stella maybe it was adrenaline or anger, but I did achieve what I came here for.

Though the thought of my friends back there dozed off with the nastiest condition in popped in and my head started aching more. I swear I had bore been shot—pain, being poisoned—pain , being scratched deeply —pain, but this one was above all.

I looked forwards and stumbled. The views was surely getting blurry and blurry as must as I tried to think of staying up It seemed impossible. A loud—

BOOM!

Made me jump knowing those idiots were still picking the fire and throwing the grenade. Sirens rang in my ears as I helped Stella but I couldn't do it anymore.

My friends need me...they're probably die or worse...

Shutting my inner voice , I closed my eyes and my arms draped off Stella's shoulder as I fell on the floor. I winced as my head made contact with the floor. A large number of feet were running towards me. Perhaps Fire extinguishers had approached but they faded but by bit and finally, I let my eyes shut.

——————

'Hey! You can't do it!' I protested at my best friend who just kissed a girl on his cheek. Despite the fact that that girl was my best friend, I didn't like it.

'Hey come one now.' Noah—my best friend —protested. 'It was just a kiss.'

'Well it was a kiss!' I stomped my foot on the floor. 'You can't do it!' I protested again.

'Hey it was not like those kisses.' Noah blushed and hung his head low.

I blinked at looked at Emma—my other best friend whom Noah just kissed—too blushing. I tilted my head to my side. 'What do you mean?' I asked innocently.

'Well you like...' Noah trailed off and I tapped my foot on the ground waiting for him to continue. I still didn't get it. What were they talking about? 'Like big people do.'

I blinked again and them blushed crept up to my cheek as well. 'Oh you mean on lips?' Words floated out of my mouth even though I never thought of them.

'Hey, shh... what if Mom hears us?' Noah came up to me and put his index finger on his lips.

Me and Emma giggled. 'I'll tell Auntie Sofia.' I taunted Noah.

His eyes widened at the mention of his mom. 'No no no no please.' He begged. 'I'll give you one too.' He said.

'Nah... you already gave her. I don't want to talk to you.' I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest as I pouted.

'We were playing a game Elsa.' Noah tried to explain but I turned around. 'Please. I'm sorry.'

'No!' I said grudgingly.

I heard him sigh and the next thing I knew was my eyes popping out and blood rushing up to my cheek at a high velocity as Noah pressed his lips on mine for a split second. He ruffled his hair. His face reddened just like mine. 'Happy?' He asked.