Chapter,4

"MOM!" I exlaimed.

My eyes grew watermelon size and my feet froze. The time had stopped before me and it seemed like the whole world was against me. The world felt suffocated as if the oxygen had sucked out.Numbness had paralysed me and even I struggled, I failed. Fingers closed in a fist were sweaty but I chose to ignore it.

A blonde, brown -eyed woman turned around. She wore a beige suit , light make up exactly like her skin tone and a bright red lip stick which brought the brown , warming colour of her eyes similar to mine. A weak smile stretched across her face. In an attempt to feel to whole heartily, my heart sank into my chest.

She pulled her chair back and got on her heels. She ambled towards me and in a sudden , wrapped her arms around me pulling me into a hug. "Welcome." She whispered . My muscles tensed and the only thing I wanted at that time was to get rid of the bewildering moment she offered me.

Her hug ,which seemed like an hour made my patience to wear thin. Unlike me , she was relaxed. Her merriness transferred the warmth to me.   I didn't want it cause when I really needed it ,it was all gone.

How could she be my mother? My mind was unable to progress the moment but somehow my heart satisfied the condition. I was confused but then questions began popping in my mind. Who she really is? She was dead. All dead. Now where hell has she came from ? What the hell is happening?

My eyes crystallised but I pushed my tears back and struggled to get rid of her." NO!" I yelled and took a step back from her. "You can't be my mother."

She was taken aback. Her face bore confusion mirroring mine but then she relaxed and said, 'I can understand your state. I think you should go back to have some rest.'

"No." I snapped. "You can't be my mother. You can't be alive. You were suppose to be dead!" I panted and I shuddered due  to the massive amount of anger I had never experienced before.

"Darling, it's your Mom." She , this time brought her both hands over my face and bore her eyes into mine. "Look at me ,Its me , your mother, I am alive . I have never been dead. I have always been with you." Her voice was low.

"Stop lying to me." I snapped my face back again and step backward when I felt something hard on my back. I turned around and my eyes widened even more. It seemed that within a second they will pop out.

A tall muscular figure towered over me. Features exceptionally familiar but the coldness in his eyes remained the same. "LEONARDO BLACK?!" I blurted out when my eyes landed over him. Unlike mine his face was emotionless , almost too cold , it sent icily chill towards me.

"Watch your step." He said blankly and walked towards the corner of the room. He hid himself in the shadow and crossed his arms over his chest as if enjoying my madness.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I turned to Mom and inquired again " WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE? WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO EXPLAIN ME WHY DID ALL THAT THE SHIT HAPPENED? WHY ARE YOU ALIVE? WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"yelled my lungs out and my voice screeched. "INFACT, WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?"

"He is one of our agent and he's gonna be your partner." She spoke softly as she pointed toward him.and answered partially.

'My partner?! Is my sanity has gone wrong or you guys are trying to?' Whatever was happening there,my mind was unable to progress it. I was just  yelling and screaming and never letting others have the chance to justify their statement. My mind was too full and I needed to vacate it or else I would explode. I didn't know what to do nor that I let others tell me. It was confusing. All confusing . If it would be a dream then I would like to wake up soon.