Chapter,26

>A Flaw in Plan <

—- —————————————————————————-
This chapter is dedicated to alinaqamar90 for her love and support.
—————————————————————————-
>Play the vid while reading.

'Alright so we've gotta climb this?' Leo asked as we stood on the grass grown so much that it covered our knees and stared at the wall whose beauty was taken because of the spikes that ripped out it.

'Obviously.' I said and waited for Justin's command. 'The wall's  clear. Climb on.' I heard Justin's voice in my headset and the spiked wall turned back into a nice and dreamy one. A detailed lotus was carved on it. It seemed like it was weak, probably if we'll climb, it'll fall but it wasn't. It had enough strength to bear the weight of a crane.

I climbed up the gate carefully as the top of the gate was wired with a signs "Do not touch". We jumped from the gate  as quietly as possible. We crouched down behind the bushes.
It was a  true death trap.

A large number of guards were patrolling here and there ,marching with a tough and exacting look on their face. Camera were bejewelled on the finely carved pillars. A enormous wooden door closed its welcome for any further visitors. A courtyard, a size
of a football field had to be transverse to reach the front door but that was not from where we'd become the mansion's guest. Our destination was the kitchen door which was not that far from where we hid.

'How do we pass these?' I asked Leo seemed to studying the security just as I was.

'Just stick to the plan.' He whispered.

Still crouched, we moved to the other bush beside the previous one. I saw a burly figure approaching us. We crouched lower as it passed and somehow it grabbed my attention. It was a robot. I looked at it and then the rest. They all were robots. 'Justin what the hell?'

'Yeah I know that camera's not deactivating but I'm trying . Austin you do the other one.' Justin said.

'No Justin, they all are robots? You said they'll be few ?' I whispered and pressed my headset more into my ear so to hear his more clearly.

'Oh yeah that I forgot.' He said and I suspected panic in his voice. 'But last I checked, it seemed that guards were humans not robots. They changed the setting so quickly. Weird.'

'Justin! I swear if I'll die , I'll request god to take you too.' Leo said I gazed around once more. As I roughly estimated, there were at least thirty of them.

'Jeez God's not that free.' Justin said and rage began building up in me. They were wasting time. 'Listen up guys. If they're robots and are guarding, it's definite that they'll have scanners in their eyes so you must not get in front of them. They'll scan you and their weapon body will blow you. Try to stay away from em.' Justin told us.

'It's not easy. They're all over.' I said and we both changed our position. We hid behind the bush on our right.

'I know but if my guess is true and they do have scanners in their eyes then , their eyes would be the weakest part. Hit or shoot 'em in the eye and you'll be a little bit safe. That's all I can guess.' Justin explained.

Leo looked at me and we both nodded. We both kept moving to our right. Taking pauses and hiding behind the bushes. I checked my watch. Ten minutes had passed. We had 20 minutes to get Lauren. We moved a little further east. We were just a few inches apart to reach the kitchen door.