19

Quinn POV

Class was dismissed exactly one minute ago.

I didn't wait for Harry when I up and left the class one minute ago. I'm too embarrassed to face him after what I said.

It doesn't help that I have a lingering ball of anger in my stomach from Kay. During little breaks in class, she would talk to Harry. She even rested her hand on top of his, which made me absolutely sick.

Harry didn't react to it in the way she wanted him too though. He just smiled politely and took his hand away.

Just the fact that they are "friends" make me sick.

I take the west stairs closest to me so, and walk as quickly as I can. I am in heels so I can't go that fast done the stairs.

Once I'm on the first floor, I begin to walk a bit more normal pace. My heart is still pounding against my chest roughly through because I know at one point I'll have to face Harry.

What catches me off guard is a hand tugging me back. I stop walking and slowly turn around and see Harry.

His eyes are confused and his hand tugs through his brown curly hair. "What's up?" I ask, trying to play dumb to why he followed me.

"What's up? I said I wanted to talk to you after class," He says like it's obvious. I bite my lip and fidget with my fingers.

"Oh," I say. "Whoops," I mumble. My eyes break away from his and I look to my feet.

"So, can we talk?" Harry asks again.

"Sure," I answer with a gentle smile. "How's your day going so far? Good? I think it was since you had a lovely convo with Kay today. Did you?" I ask. I'm not even jealous yet I sound like I am.

Harry looks at me with a tilted head. He lets out a small deep breath before stepping closer towards me.

His hands grasp my cheeks and before I know it, we're kissing.

At first it shocks me. My body was tense and confused, but soon I was fine. I find myself kissing back, which makes our kiss a little slower.

His lips are soft against mine, which makes me feel a certain way in the inside. His hands are on my cheeks firmly yet gently.

I never knew how much I needed his lips on mine until now.

All of the feelings I never wanted to admit are on the surface now and is expressed through our kiss. Our lips work in sync and my arms are hooked around his waist as his hold my face steady.

Harry and I soon break away from our slow but intense kiss and his eyes look down into mine. My face flushes and I oddly feel my walls go back up. Not even to the friend area where I thought I viewed Harry. My walls go beyond that which makes me move away from him. His eyes soften at me and his head tilts by my actions.

I clear my throat and trace my lips where his once were. His green eyes look confused by my lack of anything besides discomfort. None of us talk about what just happened, and before Harry does, I speak.

"I got to go," I say before even thinking about if I meant it, or if I wanted to go.

I begin to walk away. My eyes are on my feet and my mind is on that kiss that made me feel too fuzzy in the inside.

A://N

Hello

I'll try to update later, I have some assignments I need to turn tomorrow

Comment ?

Vote ?

~lauren