77

Quinn POV

Harry and I are on our way to the Pocono's now.

He's been a little silent the whole time we've been driving. I mean, since he's driving the car I understand he may need silence but when I saw him first thing this morning he's been in a bit of a funk.

The radio is on low and my eyes are looking straight. Every once and a while I'll look to Harry to see if his expression changes, which it hasn't. His face still remains the same.

"You okay?" I ask my boyfriend.

"Yeah, why?" He asks while glancing over to me.

"I don't know, you seem a bit off." I say.

"I'm just tired." Harry tells me with a soft grin.

"Key word for I miss my siblings?" I ask curiously. He huffs and adjusts himself in his seat.

"Yeah," He mumbles back to me lowly.

"What's wrong with missing them?" I ask my boyfriend.

"Because I need to learn that my life isn't surrounding by taking care of them, you know? Like I never knew how much free time I had without babysitting them. I'm not responsible for any of them or anything and it took me just now to realise it." Harry explains to me while keeping his green eyes on the straight road he's driving on.

"But it's not wrong to miss them Harry. You've spent so much time with them and I would assume it's hard to let them go in a sense." I say.

"Yeah but I'm not their Dad," He says. "I shouldn't be hurt when Alyssa or Lola calls our father Dad, but I do and it's stupid. I have no reason to be offended you know? I just need space from them, which is what I have. Maybe I'll do better in school or be with you more. Or maybe I'll start a hobby instead of working three jobs." I frown by his words. I know how much he loves those kids and even the slightest things hurt him. Things that parents would be offended by as well.

I lean up and kiss his cheek. "I think you'll be an amazing Father one day." I tell him.

Harrys face changes into something sad but soft by my words which makes my head tilts. "T-Thanks." He stammers.

My eyebrows furrow a little but quickly loosen. I go back to facing front since my foot starts to ache. I lay my hand on his lap where Harry's right hand rests.

I stroke his knuckles with my thumb and smile softly, hoping he cheers up later. I wish he didn't thank about caring for his siblings as a bad thing as he makes it out to be, if I'm being honest. One of the things I love about Harry is how much he cares about his family.

***

We arrive to my Pocono house around eleven in the morning. We put our bags in the bedroom we're sharing and now we're watching a movie in the living room.

Every once and a while I'll see his eyes look around the house with the same interested look he did the first time was in my house.

"You can go look around if you'd like." I tell my boyfriend who glances over at me.

"Maybe in a while." He says with a gentle smile. Harrys green eyes look back to the flat screen pinned up on the stone wall.

I drape my blanket around my body more and move closer to my boyfriend who's in the corner of the couch. I lay down, resting my head on his lap and extending my legs out towards the empty side of the sofa.

"Comfortable babe?" Harry asks me.

"Very," I say with a grin. His arm drapes around me a little, making small butterflies roam around my stomach. "Are you?" I ask.

"I mean, I love having your head close to my crotch. So, I'm having a good time." He jokes, making me scoff and nudge his chest a little. Harry laughs to himself and I snicker.

"Way to make this dirty." I say.

"Of course." He answers. I smile softly and look back to the movie that's playing.

"Harry?" I say through a muffled voice.

"Yes?" He asks me.

"I'm hungry." I mumble.

"Okay," He says. "Is this you hinting you'd want me to go and get you something?" I nod against his lap, which makes him laugh.

"If you don't mind that is." I add.

"I'd rather you not hurt your foot more, so what do you want? I'll run out and get you it." He speaks.

"My usual." I say. Harry chuckles and rests his hand on my lower back.

"Is there a McDonalds close?" He asks me.

"You'll find one," I answer while sitting up. I lean in and kiss his lips. "Thank you."

"Uhuh." Harry gets off of the couch and pulls up his pants that were falling down.

"My wallet is in our room you can-" Before I can finish speaking, he cuts me off.

"I'm not using your money, I have my own. If you need anything while I'm out, my phone is on." He says while pressing his lips to my cheek.

I bite my lower lip and refrain from arguing with him saying he can use my card. I just lean back on the couch and glance to the movie I've forgotten about.

My grandmother is coming tomorrow morning, and I'm excited to spend time with her.

It's weird to think that I graduate in four months. I wonder what will happen to Harry and I after we graduate.

My heart pinches thinking about it, which makes me assume the worst.

A://N

Hello! Sorry for the most shitty chapter on earth

I have school Monday and Tuesday this week then I'm off for 5 days, so hopefully I can update more since I haven't in a while

Comment goal: 50???

TYSM FOR 200K READS AHHHH IM SHOOK