54

Quinn POV

My week is shit.

Complete shit. 

I've only talked to Destiny twice, and I don't like her. Maybe I would like her if she wasn't Harry's ex, and hung around my friends. 

When Harry's friends were kind of not hating me, she pops up, and they can't stand me anymore because the girl they want Harry to be with is back in our school. I slam my locker a little to harshly, which startles myself and the people around me. 

Besides her, I've been thinking about Richard said. I keep looking at every guy in the school who I don't know, hoping to figure out who drugged and possibly raped me.

"Hello." I hear a voice comment behind me. I turn around and see Kay. I roll my eyes by her presence and let out a sigh. 

"What do you need?" I ask her curiously.

A snicker leaves her lips and a smirk goes on her mouth. "I was just wondering how you feel knowing Destiny is back. Since you know, that's Harry's ex."

"It's none of your business to what I think." I reply sternly.

"She is very pretty, don't you think?" She asks me. "I think Harry has a type. Tall, pretty, and slim. How did it go from that to you?" 

"You were never his ex Kay." I remind her. 

A twitching grin goes on her lips and she leans her shoulder against a locker near me. 

"I know, but I did fuck him," I cringe. "So did Destiny. Isn't it weird that he doesn't want to fuck you? Maybe since you're not his type." 

"Can you please leave me alone? I'm smelling the chlamydia from here." I say with an eye roll.

"Is that why you want me to walk away? Or are you trying to binge and purge before you digest your food?" Kay brings up which makes my heart fall, my stomach twist, and my face heat in all one sitting. 

"Shut up. I don't do that anymore." I scold in a timid voice.

"Ms. Little Bulimic. We all know you went to an eating disorder camp last year. Or what you called vacation. Does Harry even know?" 

"Can you leave me alone?" I ask Kay who has an evil look upon her face.

"What? You act like none of us noticed that you were once skinny and you're now, not," I bite my lower lip by her words and try to push the throbbing tears in my eyes away. "Don't play off like what you ate last year actually kept in your stomach. We all know you threw it up Quinn," Her eyes look behind me. "Or maybe not all." She stands up straighter and walks away giggling.

I turn around and see Harry standing at me with wide eyes and a shocked face. I close my eyes and bite my quivering lip. "She's lying right?" 

My breaths are shaky and my eyes are releasing tears. I walk down the hall, nearly jogging. I walk into the bathroom and walk into the stall. I cry into my hands and feel myself completely break down. 

I don't do that anymore, and being reminded that I actually did that to myself makes me sick. It took me a while to eat a full meal and not persuade myself that I gained ten pounds. Now all I feel like is hiding. 

I wanted to keep that part of my life away from Harry. It's bad enough my parents found out because Joy told them. Richard knew because he asked why he heard me throwing up one day. And now Kay knows, thanks to probably Joy or Richard. Who the fuck knows anymore.

I hear the bathroom door open which makes me cover my mouth so no one hears the sob leaving my lips. I hear a knock on my stall door, and my body freezes. "Quinn, please just open the door. I locked the main door so no one is in here but us, okay? Please, just leave the bathroom stall." I hear Harry say.

I shake my head to myself and close my eyes. I calm myself down and wipe my eyes that had tears. I gulp down the lump in my throat and slowly unlock the bathroom door. 

I open it and see Harry leaning against the sink across from me. I don't look at him, I just stand beside him and turn on the sink and grab a paper towel to take off the makeup that got messed up. 

I feel Harry's hand rest on my lower back but I shake my head, which makes his hand drop. "Babe-" 

"I'm fine." I say while cutting him off. 

"Look at me and say that," He tells me. I remain silent and keep staring at the water running into the drain. "Quinn-"

"Harry please, I just want to be alone." I say timidly.

"Why?" He asks me.

"Reasons." I grumble.

"That's not how this works. You can't push me out when I find out something that happened to you that is bad." Harry tells me. 

"It's more embarrassing than anything, and I don't want to speak about it, okay?" I say. 

"I'm not asking you to talk about it, am I?" He asks. "I just don't want you to keep things from me." 

"Okay." I say, dismissing the conversation. 

"Do you not want me to worry about you Quinn? Do you want us to be that couple that don't give a shit about each other?" I look to Harry who has his eyes on me. 

I don't want to explain why I started my eating disorder. I don't want to remember it and I wish Kay would just leave me alone and stay out of my life. 

I don't know what to say, so I stay silent. 

I just want to go home. 

My boyfriend stands closer to me and holds my hand. "Just know if you need to talk about it, I'm here, okay?" I just nod, not wanting to speak because I'm overall embarrassed. 

Like what I said, my week is complete shit.

A://N

I'm excited the more book goes on because i can add things to the plot that i've been wanting too hehe

in advanced if you're uncomfortable with eating disorders i suggest glancing over certain chapters. i like my books to be "mature" so that's a "warning". 

hmmmmm

comment goal : 40?

~lauren