46

Harry POV

I sit in my friend Tom's house Thursday afternoon with my textbook on my lap. 

Since we're all in the same History class, we thought we should all study together for our test tomorrow. We've studied for a bit, but we easily get side tracked with other things that come to mind. If anything, I'll study on my own later. I know Quinn made a Quizlet on this chapter, so I can always use that to study later. 

Speaking of Quinn...

"Are you guys busy Saturday?" I ask my friends. Zayn glances up from his textbook at looks up at me. His eyes look at me with a confused look.

"No." He answers with semi knotted eyebrows.

"I'm free, why?" Tom asks. 

"Well I thought that you guys should you know, in a way, meet Quinn." I stammer on my words a bit. 

At the same time they both say 'no', which makes my shoulders shrug and makes me roll my eyes a bit. "I'm not hanging out with Quinn Adam's." Zayn states with a chuckle. 

"What he said." Tom adds. 

"She's different, okay? I really like her and I want her to know you guys--or just be introduced." I explain. 

"Harry, she is a snobby bitch. How can I possibly hangout with someone who is rude like her?" Zayn asks me with wide eyes. "Should I say the shit she's said to us? I'm still surprised you're with her considering Quinn has made fun of you before." 

"She's not like that anymore," I repeat. "One Saturday won't kill you guys. Once you get to know her, Quinn is really nice." 

"And I'm superman," Tom remarks, which makes Zayn fist pump him. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. "You should really reach out to Destiny." 

"That's a good idea. She wasn't a snobby bitch." My other friend says, which makes me roll my eyes again.

"Stop calling her a bitch, okay? And I'm over Destiny if you couldn't tell. So, is that a yes for Saturday?" I ask, focusing the topic back to it's main purpose, and not my ex. 

"What are we exactly doing on Saturday with her?" Tom asks me with a sigh.

"Maybe dinner? Erica and Carly can come of course." I suggest. 

"Is she paying?" Zayn jokes which makes me fake laugh.

"Ha ha, so funny," I retort sarcastically. "I'll keep you guys posted on everything." 

"Great, thanks." Tom says which makes Zayn snicker. 

I shake my head a little and look down at the textbook resting on my lap. I hope they don't act like pricks to her. I'm more scared about Erica and Carly more than Tom and Zayn.

***

It's seven at night now and I'm watching my siblings, as usual. On Thursday's my Dad doesn't get home till late, as well as my Mom. 

Lola and Evan fell asleep around six, which was weird because usually Lola doesn't fall asleep until eight sometimes. Alyssa is still up, oddly enough, and Chris is in his room doing whatever. I assume he's sleeping. 

My sister and I are on the couch in the living room watching some movie she likes. Her head is on my shoulder and her eyes look a little tired. "Are you going to fall asleep?" I ask my younger sister who has lazy looking eyes as well as a lazy grin.

"No," She yawns. I shake my head a little by her words and sink lower on the couch for her head to rest comfortably on me. Her arm goes across my stomach and her head nuzzles into me more.

A few moments her eyes close and she falls fast asleep. 

I stay in this position with her for a while before picking up my little sister and walking to her room so she can get a good night's sleep. I tuck the blankets on the sides of her body and make sure the pillows are arranged how she likes them. I kiss the top of her head before leaving the bedroom. 

Since all of them are sleeping, I might as wells start cleaning.

I start with my backyard since it's the most messy right now. I open the backdoor slowly and close it behind my body, hoping not to make a loud sound. I start picking up toys across the yard, and the more I bend down, the more pain I am in.

I hear the backdoor next door open, which makes me look up. I see Quinn leaving her house with a bucket of water. She's wearing leggings and a tank top, with slippers that are black. Her hair is pulled up into a messy bun and she has a lingering smile on her lips. She overall looks beautiful as always. I hate that she thinks wearing those type of clothes make her ugly and only dresses make her look cute.

"Hey," I say to her. Her eyes look to me and she waves. Quinn walks over to the fence that's now between our bodies. "You busy Saturday?" I ask.

"Not that I know of, why?" She asks with a tilted head. Her plump bottom lip goes between her teeth, which makes me stare. 

"Because we're having dinner, at six, with my friends." I tell her with a gentle smile.

"Are you sure you want me to like be around them?" My girlfriend asks me. 

"Yep," I say. "Anyways, I'll let you get to watering your plants, I'll talk to you later." 

Quinn nods and leans up and kisses my cheek. "If you want, you can come over later. I'm making a frozen pizza and don't want to eat it all myself." I snicker at her words, which makes a wider smile appear on her glossy lips. 

"I'll see when my Dad gets home, he said around eight." I inform the girl standing across from me. 

"Okay, just come over when he's home." Her voice is peppy sounding. I lean over the fence and kiss her lips that are soft against mine. 

"Is your sister home?" I ask curiously.

"No she went out clubbing with her friends." Quinn tells me. I nod and kiss her lips once more before going my own way which is picking up my siblings stuff.

***

I stand across from Quinn in her big kitchen. The pizza is still cooking, and she's quizzing me on questions for my History class. It was her idea that she quizzes me, which was nice of her to offer.

So far I've only gotten five questions right out of thirty. 

Her mouth opens to speak but I talk. "Okay, so I'm going to fail." I say in conclusion. Her eyes look off of her phone, that has the questions, and to me. 

"Not if you study." She hums.

I move closer to the girl across from me and wrap my arms around her waist. "Can we take a break from studying?" I ask with a small pout.

"Not until you get fifteen right," Her lips kiss my cheek and she gives me a lazy smile. "I know it's senior year and all, but colleges still look a our grades," I bite my lower lip by her words. "Do you not want to go to college?" Her brown eyebrows knot.

"I do," I answer. "If I get a scholarship that is." I murmur.

"You will, if you get good grades. That's why you need to study," Quinn hums. "Now, I'm going to mix up the questions." 

"I'm getting a headache babe." I complain. She gets out of my old and opens her fridge a few feet away. My girlfriend hands me over a water bottle, which makes me laugh. "Thank you." I say through a snicker. 

"You're very welcome." The girl across from me hums. "Next question..."

My brain is going to be fried by the end of the night.

A://N

hello 

sorry for the semi short chapter ://////

comment?? vote??

~lauren