55

Quinn POV

It's Saturday now and I haven't gotten out of bed since I woke up at seven.

It's eleven in the morning currently, and I haven't left this position. I feel sick thinking about this past week. Too much has happened for me to comprehend and or deal with.

I hear my bedroom door creak open, which makes my eyes shut. I don't know who it is because my back is towards the door. "I know you're awake," I hear Harry say to me. He sits by my feet on my mattress and talks. "Your sister let me in."

I didn't even know Faith was home.

"Okay." I answer. I bring my blanket to my chin and just stare forward at my white wall.

"I was thinking we could go our for lunch," I cringe at the thought of food. "I'm working late tonight so I won't see you until maybe tomorrow or Monday." 

"I have to change if we're going out." I tell my boyfriend.

"Okay, I kind of figured if you're still in bed." He snickers gently. 

I sit up in bed and soon get out. Harry grabs my hand as I walk past him. My eyes are on my carpet as I was about to head to my closet. "Why won't you look at me?" He asks in a gentle voice.

"I have no makeup on." I answer. 

His finger moves my chin up so we make eye contact. Harry gives me a soft smile and intertwines our fingers. "Oh look at that beautiful face," I shake my head by his words and try not to snicker. This makes his dimples appear on his rosy cheeks. "I love seeing you smile. A frown on such a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be allowed." I laugh by his sentence. 

"How cheesy." I remark. 

"I'm only saying the truth." Harry hums. His arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me closer towards his body. I'm fitted in between his thighs now and his bright green eyes are looking into mine. 

"You don't look at me differently, do you?" I ask my boyfriend timidly.

"Of course not," He responds. He laces our fingers together. "What's in your past is in the past, right? Just know that I'll worry about you more if I think something is up," I nod and give him a gentle grin. "Now, go get dressed. I'm starving." I snicker by his words and head to my closet to change.

I have a mirror hanging up on the wall, and I see my reflection. I have under eye circles that look bad to me. I have a few pimples on my cheek as well, that are coming out as well. I close my eyes and turn around so I don't have to look at myself. 

I don't know how Harry considers what I just saw as "beautiful". Maybe he was just being nice? 

I slip on a dress of mine that I wear on lazy days. I feel bloated as hell, and that doesn't help. My period is probably coming, and I wish it would just happen so I don't feel worse about myself.

After applying concealer and some other products on my face, I leave my closet. I see Harry on his phone with knotted eyebrows. 

He's typing quickly like he's arguing with someone. "You okay?" I ask him timidly.

"No. My Mom just picked up a shift and my Dad is at work, so no one is home to watch my siblings. Which leaves me as a default." Harry says with a groan. His eyes roll as well.

"It's okay. It happens." I say. 

"I wanted to go out with you though." He pouts while standing up. 

"It's fine." I say with a gentle smile. I lean up and kiss his cheek. 

"I'm sorry Quinn." Harry says while closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around my body.

"I'm not mad. It happens." I say seriously. He kisses my lips twice and tells me he'll see if he can come over later tonight so we can hangout.

Once he leaves my house, I think about what I want to do. Since I'm already dressed, and ready to go out, I'll head to the cafe in town that I enjoy to go to.

I haven't went in a while, and I enjoy their coffee. 

***

As I stand in line waiting, I glance around the shop that looks fairly new, and redone. 

I notice that they have more pictures on the walls and they painted as well. It's amazing what has happened since I've last been here.

My eyes land on a table that makes my stomach twist and overall sickens me. It's Joy, and her boyfriend David, Kay, Richard, and Destiny sitting together. All of them have smiles on their faces and seem happy. Destiny has a wide grin on her lips and looks to be laughing.

I haven't hung out with Joy alone since November. We've drifted apart this year and it makes me sad. She was that person I always had, not she's nearly a stranger to me. 

Kay looks back at me and smiles with a greedy smirk. Her middle finger and pointer finger go up in the air together, indicating the one thing she'll always hold over my head. I look away from her once I feel my heart pinch and eyes throb. I look to my feet then glance up and see it's my turn to order.

"Can I have a uh," I pause, thinking about what I wanted to get. "A french vanilla coffee. Little cream and sugar please." I tell the person taking my order.

"Anything to eat?" She asks me with a peppy grin. I shake my head 'no'. and take out my credit card. 

***

I sit in Harry's house, helping him babysit his siblings. I didn't want to be alone, so I thought I should help him and keep Harry company as well. I bought all of his siblings, plus Harry breakfast since I know they hate having cereal on the weekends. 

It took Harry at least twenty minutes to stop asking how much I spent for breakfast and if he could pay me back. And I'm not even exaggerating.

Harry just got a bed last week, which I'm thankful for. He still spends most nights at my house, but I'm glad he got himself a bed for when he does sleep here.

We're sitting on his couch watching TV currently. His siblings are either taking a nap, or outside playing. "Thanks again." He tells me as his hand rests on top of mine. I look over at the boy sitting next to me and smile softly.

"No problem." I respond.

"Did you eat before you came over?" Harry asks me.

"Yeah, I had a muffin." I lie. "Their blueberry ones are good." I was telling him before about the cafe he should go to one time.

"I'll try it sometime." He looks forward with a gentle grin. I look to my lap and play with his fingers. 

I rest my head on his shoulder and look at the TV.

A://N

third update of the day???

comment goal: 40????

thank you for reading!

next chapters shall be betterrrrr

~lauren