33

Quinn POV

It's the weekend now and Harry and I have been good.

He's been acting a little strange and I don't know why. I think it's because we have to get used to each other again, maybe, since everything.

We're currently in my room watching movies like usual. It seems to be our thing, which I like.

"Quinn?" I hear him ask me.

"Yes?" I take my attention off of the screen and look to the boy seated beside me.

"You know that you mean a lot to me, right?" He asks. I nod.

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask curiously.

"I'm just making sure you know," He gives me a weak smile.

I lean in and kiss his cheek. "You mean a lot to me too," I say with a gentle smile. His hand slips on top of mine and he just grins softly. "Can I get you anything?" I ask.

"No, I'm good. Thanks." He declines. I nod then look back to the television.

His hand still holds mine, which makes me smile in the inside.

***

Around four Harry had to leave because a shift he had for the hotel restaurant.

I was sad that he had to go, but didn't show it. Just the thought of being alone makes my insides twist.

I'm just a little worried by how he's been acting. Like he's more—I don't know. Maybe different? I want to ask him about it, but then again I don't want to push anything.

I'm currently picking out my outfits for the week, hoping to have some cute outfits. I might buy some more clothes online later for next week, so I'm not reusing the same clothes already, that would be bad.

I also need to get my nails done. They're old looking.

My phone buzzes beside me and I look and see it's Joy.

Joy: girls night?

Me: who's going?

Joy: Kay, kat, Ronnie, and Kris

Me: Idk :/ I wanted to catch up with some school stuff

Joy: np!!! I'll ttyl

I lock my phone and sigh. If Kay wasn't going I would for sure have gone. Plus with Richard might being there, I don't know how I'd feel.

I lay down in my bed and sigh. I need more friends, and I can't always rely on Harry to make me happy or keep me from feeling lonely.

I just wish I was more to people than what I seem to be lately.

***

Monday rolls around quicker than what I thought. I usually don't mind going to school, but today I'm just not in the mood.

I get random compliments from some boys I walk, and I just say a muffled thank you and keep on walking. I stop by my locker and see Joy talking to David across the hall. They're both smiling and seem happy.

Harry and I haven't hung out since Saturday, which is okay because I spent all of yesterday sleeping. I never knew I needed that much sleep until now.