43

Quinn POV

It's Sunday afternoon and I'm lounging around the house, bored as always. I spent most of last night planning the next meetings for homecoming committed and studying for my AP biology class. 

Tonight Harry and I are supposed to go out for a date since we haven't in a few weeks. I'm excited for that because lately we haven't been hanging out a lot. Things keep popping up for us both, so it's sometimes hard to schedule a date. To make up for it he usually spends the night over my house, which is always nice. 

I figured since I have free time I should get my nails done, which I did. I also got my eyebrows waxed while I was there too. Now, I'm at home bored.

I take my phone resting on my nightstand and start typing.

Me: busy??? 

Harry: i'm at zayn's 

Harry: why?

Me: i'm bored and need to get out of the house

Harry: we have a date at 6

Me: but it's 1 now

Me: idk what to do with myself

Harry: we can text in the mean time lmao

Me: but you're with your friends 

Harry: tom and zayn have their gf's with them so it's okay ahaha

Harry: but it's not weird because we're all friends ++

Me: gotcha

Me: am i bothering you?

Harry: you never do 

Harry: so your day has been boring?

Me: yep :/

Me: wbu

Harry: eventful 

Harry: i like getting out of my house so it's nice

Harry: is your sister still home?

Me: sadly so

Harry: when are your parents coming home?

Me: 2 weeks

Me: :(

Harry: you want them to come back sooner?

Me: no 

Me: them being home makes me sad 

Harry: :(aw):

Me: i'll let you hangout with your friends, see ya tonight

Harry: you sure? you're not interrupting anything

Me: i'm gonna take a nap and watch some movies to "relax"

Harry: okay :( have fun x

***

Midway through my movie a knock on my bedroom door catches my attention. "Faith, I'm watching a movie!" I say with a sigh. I lean back on my mattress and don't hear anything else, which makes me happy because I don't want to talk to my sister right now. Lately she's been annoying me all the time.

My white, wooden door soon opens, which makes me sigh. I hit pause my movie and look to my door frame and see Harry. "Oh," I say, which makes him snicker. My eyebrows knot together in confusion. 

He closes the door behind his body, and sits beside me on my bed. He places a McDonald's bag beside me, and smiles gently. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Hanging out with you," He hums with a gentle smile.

"But you were with your friends like a half an hour ago." I bring up with a tiled head.

"Yeah but we haven't had couple time in a few weeks so I thought I should join you in your movie binge watching." Harry tells me, which makes a smile creep onto my lips. 

"But I feel bad for taking time away from you and your friends." I say in a gentle murmur.

He leans into me and kisses my lips playfully. "I missed you, and rather cuddle and kiss you then be with my friends." He says before kissing me again. 

I smile gently at his words and kiss his cheek that's a bit rosy. "I missed you too." I admit in a whisper, which makes the boy beside me snicker. 

His lips touch mine again which makes my heart flutter as well makes my body tingle. Our lips end up still kissing one another's and his hands cup my cheeks, which makes my focus go on him and our kiss that is making my stomach turn in a good way. 

His hands that were on my cheeks drop to my sides and where his finger tips gently sink into my skin, causing goosebumps to shoot up my spine. I feel Harry's tongue dip into my mouth, deepening the long, intense kiss between us.

My fingers lace through his brown curls as we end up laying down now. His body fits between my thighs and his hands rest on my low waist. His pink lips travel off of my mouth and go to my neck, causing my eyes to screw shut out of pleasure. My lower lips goes between my front teeth as his fingers inch up my body slowly. 

His mouth attaches back to mine and the more we kiss, the more intense it gets. The kisses become quicker and deeper and his hands roam about my body more. After each touch of his, I feel more heated.

After a few minutes his lips break away from mine which makes my eyes open. I see his bright green eyes look into mine. A crooked smile rests on his pink lips. "Why did you stop?" I ask.

"Because I assume we're going slow, and after a while of what we're doing, we need to stop." He explains briefly. My mind instantly goes to the worst, like always. The worst being he just doesn't want to kiss me anymore because I'm a bad kisser. 

He presses his lips to my forehead then cheek, which makes me snicker a little. "We're taking it slow, right?" Harry asks, clarifying.

"Yes," I answer timidly. "Is that alright with you?"

"Of course." He gives me an assuring smile. Harry kisses me once more before laying down beside me and grabbing the food he brought over for us. I hit resume on my movie and pick at the fries that are my favorite.

"Thank you for the food." I say to the boy sitting beside me in jeans.

"No need." He says in a sweet voice that makes me grin.

I don't think that it's normal that I'm falling for Harry this fast. We've only been dating a month, and I already feel this close to him. It took me a year to not wear makeup around Richard and two years for him to see me in underwear and a tee shirt. It worries me a bit because I don't want to fall too fast for someone who may not think the same about me. 

I have a habit of that. Richard spoke two words to me in eighth grade and I fell in love with the thought of having him as my boyfriend. I don't want that to happen to Harry and I. But it just feels different with him, and I don't know how to cope with how I feel.

I look over to Harry who has a lingering smile on his lips. His eyes are on the TV and he looks interested in the movie that I assume he's already watched. I put a fry in my mouth and lean back on my mattress. 

He moves closer towards me, which makes me smile to myself. 

A://N

i thought having a cutish chapter with them would be good lol

if i don't say this enough, thank you so much for reading / commenting / voting. if you do all three you're amazing :)

feedback on the book so far??

~lauren