37

Quinn POV

It's the following week and I've resolved nothing besides avoiding my "problem" with Harry all together.

I've been focusing on becoming student class president and setting up the homecoming dance more than anything else. Also, Diversity club is starting soon and yearbook club has already begun. Between all of that, I have a pretty good way of ignoring how I feel about Harry all together.

I sit on my mattress Saturday morning debating what I want to do with my day or in general. I finished all my homework and I studied for every test possible.

I know I should probably talk to him, but I don't know what to say. I don't even know what I want anymore.

I slip out of bed and walk down my staircase, bored. Joy is with David, as usual, and my other "friends" took a trip down the shore for some "relaxation".

Times like this I wish had clubs or friends because I don't know what to do with my time. I open my back door and walk into my backyard.

I hear little kids giggling and talking loudly. I already know who those voices belong to, and it's Alyssa and Evan. I grab the hose by the side of the house and bring it by the plants I forgot to water.

I hear Harry's backdoor open then close. A muffled "get inside" is said, but the two children seem to be just as happy running back into their home.

"You're Quinn right?" I hear an unfamiliar voice say. My eyes glance up from my flowers to the boy standing near the fence. His eyes are green like Harry's and the same dimples rest on his cheeks. His hair is different than his brothers, which makes them look less alike. But, if they stood side by side, you could obviously tell they're siblings by the same smile, dimples, and eye colour. They're also built the same with semi strong looking shoulders and the height.

"Yeah," I answer. The boy, who I assume is Tyler, gives me a gentle smile and walks closer towards me.

"I've heard little about you. All I know is that you're dating my little bro, right?" His eyes are a brighter green than Harry's which is different to see.

"Urm—yeah," I answer timidly. A slight chuckle leaves Tyler's lips which makes one of my eyebrows raise. "What's funny about that?"

"Well, we've been neighbors for a long time and you've never said anything to my family until this year. I just think it's odd."

"Odd things happen I assume." I go back to watering the flowers.

"Are with seeing Harry as a joke?" Tyler asks me. My eye look up to him and I don't respond because someone leaves their house.

"Tyler what are you doing?" I hear a familiar voice chirp a little angrily.

"Talking to our neighbor." He turns around and looks to Harry who has a tense jaw. Tyler looks at me once more before brushing past his brother and walking inside.

"He didn't say anything rude right?" Harry asks me.

"No," I answer simply. My eyes look down to the plants near my feet then to Harry who is currently running his fingers through his curls. "I wanted to talk to you later. You busy?" I ask.

"I have work from two until seven," He informs me. "After that I'm free."

"Okay," I pick at my lower lip with my thumb and pointer finger. "Come over after your shift then." I say.

"Okay," Harry says with a gentle nod. His smile is weak and his face looks a little nervous.

We both soon go our own ways after having a few minutes of small, awkward conversation. He goes back inside and I go back to doing my task.

Now I just have to put how I feel about everything into words that don't make me sound like a blabbing loser.

A://N

Short chapter but I wanted to update again

If you could kindly comment that would be gr8

~lauren