65*

Quinn POV

Dinner with Joy was okay.

It was a little awkward between us, if I'm being honest. If anything, hanging out with her only makes me miss having her as my friend. We used to be so close, now we're strangers it feels like.

She asked me about Harry, and how we're doing. I asked about her and David and how they're doing. Joy told me they're still dating and she feels like she found "the love of her life". I'm happy for her. I just wish she didn't hang around people like Kay. She isn't a good influence considering she is a drug dealer and or addict.

It's nine now and Harry is over my house.

"Are you sure you don't want to be at Zayn's house?" I ask my boyfriend again.

"Quinn, that's the fifth time you've asked me since I got here," Harry says. "I'm positive."

"I just don't want you to feel like you have to hangout with me, you know? I'm perfectly okay with you wanting to be with your friends over me sometimes." I explain myself.

His green eyes glance over at me, and Harry gives me a gentle grin. He leans in and kisses my cheek, making my cheeks heat by his simple action. "There will be other days I can be with them." Harry hums.

"I just feel guilty. They already don't like me, and I feel like I'm taking you away from them." I admit with a sigh.

"They'll live Quinn. If anything Destiny can distract them if they really do care." He chuckles.

My attitude changes by the mention of her name. I lick my lips and run my fingers through my hair. "She was going to be there?" I ask.

"Yeah. Carly, I believe invited her." Harry answers casually.

"Are you guys like friends now?" I ask.

"Eh," He takes his eyes off of the TV and looks over me. "Since she's friends with my friends, it makes us like acquaintances, you know? She's in my pre Calc class too, so I talk to her about that most of the time. Why?" 

"Just curious," I mumble. "Do you guys ever hangout alone?" I ask.

"Nope." He answers.

"So you just talk about school?"

"I mean, she asks about my family sometimes. But I don't talk to her about us, or talk to her like I would Zayn." Harry explains. I nod and bite the insides of my cheeks.

"Would you mind if you like not talk to her alone?" I ask. My words come out slow and timid.

His eyebrows furrow a bit. "Okay." He says. His one word answer comes out like a question.

"It would just make me feel more um," I pause, unable to find the words.

"I get you Quinn." He says with a gentle grin.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"If you and Richard were alone talking, I wouldn't feel comfortable either," Harry tells me. I was expecting him to argue with me or something. "Thank you for telling me that you don't like me talking to her alone." He leans in and kisses my cheek before laying back down on my mattress.