40

Quinn POV

I'm home now and I'm laying in bed just staring off into space. I've been in bed since I got home and it's four now, I got home at 2:30.

Overall today has been a shit show for me and I wish I was a little more happy. I did get myself McDonald's after school, and that didn't make me happy. If anything that made me bloated and made myself feel worse.

I get out of bed and head downstairs. Maybe watching a movie will make myself feel better. I usually love to watch old Disney movies, and I have a whole collection downstairs.

I walk into my living room and go to the movie cabinet where my movies are kept. I scan the movies until I stop at Toy Story. I smile to myself and grab it.

I close the door to the cabinet and hear my doorbell ring. I leave the movie on the end table and walk over to my front door.

I slowly pull back my wooden door and see Harry. His fingers are running through his curls and his eyes are staring around the neighborhood. "Hello," I say. His green eyes dart over to me.

"Hi," He speaks. Silence falls between us, but we just stare at each other. I open the small space between me and my house wider for his body to fit. Harry walks into my house and I close the front door behind him.

I see his shirt is changed into a plain white tee shirt and his jeans are now sweatpants. "Are you busy?" Harry asks me.

"No," I answer. I gnaw at my lower lip and take my eyes away from Harry's intense stare.

"Are you still mad at me for something I never did?" He asks curiously.

"You can't blame me for being mad." I say timidly.

"I'm not blaming you," He says while moving closer towards me. His arms wrap around my waist, causing my eyes to look over at him. "I just wish you didn't freak out on me like you did."

"I thought you were a two timing hoe." I say, which makes Harry chuckle a little.

"Thanks for assuming I'm a two timing hoe." Harry remarks which makes my eyes roll a little. I open my mouth to speak but he cuts me off. "I know why you thought that, it's okay."

"No it's not okay. I shouldn't care so easily." I admit.

"Care about me or Kay?" He asks, clarifying.

"Kay of course." I mumble. I close my eyes and let out a shrug. "Why are you still talking to Kay by the way?" I ask.

He sighs and shrugs his shoulders. "I'm not. She walked up to me in lunch I told her that we can't talk anymore and she got offended."

"Oh," I say.

"Anything else?" He asks with a slight snicker.  I nudge him a little which makes him smile. Harry's arms wrap around me tightly and my head nuzzles against his chest.

"I'm sorry." I say against his chest.

"It's okay." Harry says. He kisses the top of my head and rubs my lower back with his thumb. I hug my arms around him more which makes Harry snicker a bit.

"Do you wanna watch Toy Story with me?" I ask against his chest.

"Sure." He says.

We break away from our long hug and I grab the movie from the living room before walking upstairs. I put the DVD in my player and sit down in bed. Harry sits beside me and winces. "You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. I just haven't sat on a soft surface in a while." He snickers a little, which makes my head tilt. His face scrunches in pain a little, which makes slight worry rush over me.

"Is your back in pain?" I ask while moving closer.

"More like it's relaxing." He says while closing his eyes.

"What helps your back not be in pain?" I ask Harry.

"Uh, I don't know. Usually laying down." He tells me.

"Have you been doing that?" I ask.

"Well, I sleep on the couch and that isn't the most comfiest." Harry mentions.

"What happened to your bed?" I ask with knotted eyebrows.

"I threw it out," He tells me a few moments later. My eyes widen a little.

"Why did you do that?" I ask the boy seated beside me.

"Because," His shoulders shrug. "Reasons." He mumbles.

A confused look goes across my face which makes Harry look away from our eye contact. "Oh," I say after a few moments of realising what he meant. "Why did you do that?"

"Because it made me feel gross keeping it," Harry mumbles beside me. I pout a little a tilt my head. "I'll get a new one soon."

"But now your back hurts constantly." I bring up.

"I'll live." His eyes meet mine and he smiles weakly.

I move closer to Harry until my head is rested beside his. "If you ever need a good sleep, just come over and you can you can sleep here." I tell him.

"Thanks," He mumbles. His fingers lace with mine and my head and his are next to one another. Our attention is on the movie now and my room is silent expect for the TV that is on.

His thumb strokes over my knuckles which eases my nerves from earlier and also makes me smile a little.

I love Toy Story. It's one of my favourite movies that I will always enjoy watching. "Quinn?" I hear Harry ask me.

"Yes?" I respond while still having my head on his shoulder.

"Can we be official?" He asks a few seconds later after a brief moment of silence.

"Like your my boyfriend and I'm your girlfriend?" I ask, clarifying.

"Yes," He says in a lower tone. I smile gently a feel a pit of happiness form inside of me. His fingers still run across my knuckles which makes me smile.

"I would love too," I say while nuzzling my head against his more. He squeezes my hand a little and I feel his lips kiss my cheek.

We go back to watching the movie, but I have the feeling of butterflies in my stomach still.

A://N

Hello

I'm sorry for the shitty chapter but hey I updated

I'm trying to make this book like "good" so I'm taking my time but I don't want anyone to be bored :/

Comment ? Vote ?

~lauren