71*

Quinn POV

I wake up to my alarm clock ringing loudly.

I turn it off while rubbing my eyes with my open hand. After that I lay back down and look to Harry who is sleeping beside me.

I move closer towards his body and plant my lips on his cheek. He's laying on his stomach and his arms are under the pillow that his head is on. This allows his back muscles to be a little visible.

The blanket is at his waist, leaving his back exposed. I lean over the bed and grab my bra and put it on. I tie my hair into a messy bun and wipe my eyes to become less tired.

"Harry," I say in a loud whisper. He doesn't respond. I huff to myself and straddle his back a little. I lean down and put my lips to his back and work up his skin. The more I kiss up his spine, the more his body starts to move.

I lean over and see Harry open his eyes with lazy grin. "Good morning." I greet.

"Morning," He says. His morning voice rings through my ears, causing slight goosebumps to rise on my skin. Harry flips his body over until he's rested on his back and I'm straddling his waist.

His fingers play with the hook of my bra, which makes me chuckle. He eventually gets it, which causing my breasts to be exposed. "Having fun?" I ask him.

"Yep." He says with a grin. Harry leans up and kisses my lips which causes me to go back on my bed. His hands cup my boobs firmly and his lips go to my neck.

"We have to get ready for school." I say while closing my eyes.

"We can be late." Harry hums against my skin. His eyes meet mine and they look eager.

"Why would we be late?" I question my boyfriend with a raised eyebrow.

"Because I'm going to fuck you," He says while kissing my skin again.

"Wow, way to make it romantic." I say jokingly.

"Fine, I'm going to rock your world. Is that better love?" Harry asks. I scrunch up my nose by his remark.

"That sounds like something out of a porno." I say honestly.

His head shakes my words and his hands cup my cheeks. His soft lips go back to mine. "Morning breath is hot," Harry remarks making me break out into laugher.

He smiles and laughs himself, which makes me grin. "It really is." I agree jokingly. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer towards my body.

His hands run down my sides, causing shivers to rush up my back. "So, is that a yes to being late?" Harry asks.

"Hm," I pause, thinking about it. "How late will we be?" I ask.

He doesn't answer, Harry just smirks at me. His lips connect back to mine and my mind becomes hazy.

My hands run through his curls, as Harry's hands wander about my body. His hands firmly hold my waist and he pushes his body against mine more until I whimper. His tongue dips into my mouth making my insides heat and my fingers dig into his neck more.

He takes his boxer shorts, then fits between my thighs. His lips attach back onto mine and his hands roam about body, causing goosebumps to go onto my skin.

I feel his hand slide under my boy shorts, causing my bottom lip to go in between my teeth. His middle finger brushes against my entrance, making me whimper. He draws his hand out of my pants after teasing me for a few moments.

"Can you touch me?" Harry asks while looking at me. I nod, and we switch positions on my bed.

I tie my hair into a better messy bun and Harry is grinning at me. "Why are you grinning?" I ask my boyfriend.