21

Quinn POV

Harry and I didn't hangout on Tuesday because he got called into work around the time we were supposed to hangout. 

I didn't mind, nor would I ever. So, I spent the night at home eating a frozen pizza and watching TV. Also, between all of that I was texting Joy who was free to chat for a while.

It's Saturday now and my parents are home. My sister Faith, is somewhere in California with her boyfriend currently. The only reason why my Dad is back in town is because he needs to make appearances at places in Pennsylvania since he's the Mayer and all. And my Mom has to accompany him since she's his wife. 

They're taking me out to the country club on Monday, which shocked me. They both said they'll like to catch up with me. This is very odd because they usually never ask about my well being.

I'm in my bedroom studying for biology currently. My parents are downstairs doing whatever together. Maybe they're acting like a married couple for once, who knows? My textbook is on my mattress and some worksheets are across my bed as well. 

My phone is in my hands and I'm texting Joy who is asking me to come over tomorrow to hangout and stuff.

My eyes glance to the top of my screen where I see Harry's contact pop up.

Harry: busy tonight?

Me: no

Me: why?

Harry: be outside at 8

Me: mkay 

Me: do i need to bring anything

Harry: yourself

Me: i wanted to leave myself at home though

Harry: ha ha 

Harry: see you then 

Me: i may be late 

Me: my parents are home so i might have to sneak out lmao

Harry: we can hangout another time so you don't have to sneak out

Me: i'm sneaking out of my house to hangout with you , not to party.

Harry: stilllllllllll 

Harry: if your parents found out they'd hate me more

Me: stop worrying

Harry: i'll try 

Me: see you at 8

Harry: :)))

***

I managed to leave my house by eight ten. My Dad was downstairs watching TV with my Mom so I had to take my time leaving my house. I also had to make sure not to make a sound or suddenly knock into something.

I see Harry's truck by the curb. His eyes are down at his phone that's on his lap, but he soon looks up once he hears me coming closer to his car. A faint smile goes on his mouth and I sit beside him.

He starts his truck and buckles himself in. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"A place that you know of," Harry describes, which makes me smile. I know where we are going, and I'm still excited to go, as I always am.

I lean my head back on the headrest and listen to the radio that's low as he drives. The car ride is silent, but it's okay. It's a nice silence, but once we get to wherever we hangout at, we talk about whatever comes to mind. It's a good mix if I'm being honest.