Chapter 1

(A/N It will be mainly in Rachel's, Kurt's, Jake's, Marley's, Kitty's, Ryder's, Unique's, and others POVs. Reviews=Love.)

A lot has happen in a year. I lost everything. I am going to return where it all began. Where I know I belong. I am going to being back the one thing that I know will help me. Not just help me but help alot of others. My name is Rachel Berry and I am bring the New Dirction back to Mckinley High.

I walked into the Mckinley to see my worse fear. Sue turned this into a place of fear. I walked to the computer lab to meet up with Kurt and the av club. I walked into the room to see Kurt and av club in the room.

"Thank-you for coming. Av club thank-you for the help to move the computers. I hope we can still be close like we were in the past." I said as the av club take the comptures away. I turned to Kurt.

"How?" He asked me.

"Well I just went high then Sue. I talked to the supertent and he want to back Sue down." I told him.

"Really? We got glee back." Kurt asked me.

"Yes we did and Sue can't take it away for us." I said smiling.

"That is amazing. I can't wait..." Kurt was saying until we saw Sue coming in.

"What is going on here? Where is all of the computers?" She asked looking around.

"They are moved. Glee is back and you can't do nothing about it." I told her.

"You just made a big mistake. You have just entered World War Three." She said. Then she was leaving she started to tare the room apart. I just stood there waiting for the get done. I looked at Kurt when she left.

"We have our work cut out for us." Kurt said. I nodded at him. Then we cleaned up the mess.

"Hey you got the rest of this. I am going to go see Sam." I told him.

"Okay. I will be here finishing cleaning." Kurt said.

"Okay. Thanks. I am going to see if he knows anything about our five left." I said walking out the door. I walked to the football feild to see Sam.

"Hey Sam." I said walking up to him.

"Hey Rachel. Why do you look so happy?" He asked me.

"We got glee back." I told him.

"Really. That's amazing. I will get the word out to the football players and see if any one of them want to join." Sam said.

"Thanks. I was wondering if you could help me. Do you know where Kitty, Unique, Jake, Ryder, and Marley at?" I asked him.

"No not really." He looked at me sadly.

"I know what happened to them." Someone said behind me. I turned around to see.....