Chapter 56

I then went to help Kitty and some of the girls to bring out the rest of the food from inside. The day was having a great time.

The day went great. Now the night has come. So, we didn't have to end it. We did a bonfire. Kitty came out with martial to make smores. She put everything down. She then took the seat next to me.

*Kitty's POV*

Everything was going great. This day couldn't go any better. I was sitting next to Ryder. We were making smores. It was getting cold out. I was going to go get a something. But I didn't get time to. Ryder looked over to me and asked,

"You cold?"

"Yeah." I told him.

"Here." He said giving me his sweatshirt.

I couldn't help but smile about that. I put it on. It was so warm. It smelt like that. Everyone was having a great time. We were now just relaxing by the bonfire. Just talking about anything and everything. I was leaning against Ryder. He had his arm around me.

"We are not joking. We were out number. Then out of the blue Kitty came and ended it by taking down the head of the group. She stood there like she was ready to take more." Jace told them.

"Who know Kitty was a badass? Wait, me." Spencer said laughing.

"Remember me to stay on your good side." Mason said.

"What they were hurting my brothers. So, what else was I post to do. You mess with one Wilde, you get them all." I told them.

The next day I woke up. Everyone else was still asleep. Everyone stayed at our place for the night. They didn't want to go home. Also, it was getting late. I headed to the kitchen. I was going to make everyone breakfast.

"Morning." I heard behind me. I turned to see Quinn standing there. She has always someone I could turn to. She was like a bigger sister to me.

"Morning." I said to her.

"Need any help?" She asked me.

"Sure." I said.

She then came over and helped me make breakfast. When everyone else got up and around we finished making breakfast and went to have breakfast as a family. We all headed to the dining room where we set everything up. This must be one of the few times this room has been used for what it was made for.