Chapter 35

I then heard a knock at the door. I quickly ran to open the door. Ryder was standing there. I let him in and we walked back to the kitchen. I finished making breakfast and then took a seat. We sat there in silence eating our breakfast.

"So you called and said you found something." Ryder said breaking the silence between us.

"Yes. But I need to see the others phones first to make sure that is the reason." I told him.

*Ryder's POV*

"Just hold on." I told her.

I pulled out my phone. I then texted Marley, Jake, and Unique.

Hey guys. Meet me in the glee room now.

Why? I have not got dressed Ryder. It takes time to look this good.

Man. This better be good. I was going to sleep a little bit longer.

Already at school. Why what's up?

Trust me. Just be there. Leaving now. See you all soon.

Fine. Just give me ten minutes.

I am going to work a miracle.

"What's going on?" Kitty asked me.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Why?" She asked looking at me all consured.

"They will be waiting for us in the glee room. Do you want to look at their phones?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I need some answers. I need them now. Come on Ryder." She said.

We went to my car and headed to school. When we got there. We right to the glee room. There was Unique, Jake, and Marley waiting for us. I walked in Kitty was right behind me.

"What is going on man?" Jake asked me.

"Kitty, thinks she found something." I told them.

"So. Good for her that she found something. But guys what. She doesn't count us as friends. So why should we care?" Unique said to me. But glared at Kitty for that last part.

"Oh please. Ryder if they don't want the truth. I don't care. I will find out my part of it another way." Kitty said turning around and about to walk out the door.

"What truth? Is this to deal with why you never got our texts, calls, emails, or letters?" Marley asked her.

Kitty turn back around and said,

"Yes. But I need to see your guys' phones."

"Okay. Here." Marley said handing Kitty her phone.

"If it helps with the answers. Then do whatever you need to do Kitty." Jake said handing over his phone.

We all looked at Unique. Then she just handed her phone over without a word. Kitty then went to work. It didn't take look. She must know what she was looking for.

*Kitty's POV*

I was working on the other's phone. This time it didn't take me that long. I know what I was looking for. I was right. What Ryder has on his phone is on all of our phones. That is why I never got texts or calls. It must be also attached to their emails too. But how did I not get their letters?