Chapter 10

When I heard the bell for the end of the day. I was sitting in my office. It is weird calling it my office. I was planning assignments for weeks when I looked up and saw the one person I really didn't want to talk to right now. I saw Mr. Schuester.

"Hey." He smiled at me.

"You lied to me." I said right away.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me.

"You know where Marley was. You have her." I said to him.

"How did you find out about that?" He said not looking at me.

"Just do. Why did you tell me?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I didn't want to lose her. She is talented and should be where she belongs." He said to me.

"She belongs here. You know that. That is why you didn't tell me. You know if she found out that glee is back here. She would be gone in a heart beat." I said to him.

"You can't take her. That will be against our agreement." He said to me.

"I know that. Don't worry. We play fair. But just wait Mr.Schuester karma is coming for you." I looked at him. "If you don't mind. Please leave. I have a lot of things to do for my glee kids." I said to him. I watched him walk out of my office. Which was his old office.

It has been a while since that day. I have still trying get more members. It is hard. Sue made everyone here scared to be themselves. I just wish Kitty would change her mind and join us. She could bring so many people.

We are in the auditorium with Walbers and Vocal Adrenaline. Sue is making us perform for her and she is going to judge. It a technically meaningless "invitational" competition. Sue gave us the rules. We need twelve members to preform. Oh my gosh now I am freaking out. We don't got those members. We need them in two days. That is great. We got today to get ready. The performing list is Vocal Adrenaline. Then the Walbers. Lastly the New Directions. So we are last, so we have time. I called the glee room.

I walked in to see my worried students. I looked at them saying,

"We got this guys. We are last. So we have time. We have eight members right now. So we need four more members. I know you guys can find us those members."

"Rachel, thanks for the pep talk but being truthful here. We are screwed." Jake said.

"Don't say that. We got this." I told them.

"No I am with Jake. The Warblers has Blaine directing them. Vocal Adrenaline has Mr.Schuester. We don't even have Marley. I know where she is at. I saw her sitting with them. She is a Vocal Adrenaline. So we are done." Unique said to me.

"You know who we need." Ryder said to us.

"Who Ryder?" Mason asked.

"Kitty." He said to us.

"Yeah. But she won't join us. I don't know why." Unique said.

"I do." Ryder said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"We all abandoned her. No one would talk to her or anything. So she thought she was just a number for the club." Ryder said to us.

*Kitty POV*

I was walking down the hallway when I saw her. The person I haven't seen in a long time. She didn't see me. I am happy about that. I can now go and scare her. I walked up to her.

"What are you doing here...."