Chapter 64

I really do have a plan for asking Kitty out. But I really hope she says yes. I just need to get a few things together before I do it. But I do have a plan.

This is the new week for glee. So, new assignment for us. I have idea that will give me a chance to ask Kitty out. Even give Mason a chance to ask Jane out too.

I went to glee club as a normal thing. But inside I was excited and ready. This was going to be a great week. I think it will give everyone a chance.

I saw Kitty was talking to Jane and the other girls. I gave her a smile. She smiled back when she saw me. I took a seat next her.

"Alright everyone. Take a seat. I think you will like this week. One of your own members suggested it. I thought it was a great idea." Rachel said.

Rachel then went to the white board and wrote on it. The words she wrote was 'STEP OUTSIDE THE BOX'.

"Step outside the box? What do you mean?" Jake asked confused.

"Meaning doing something you won't do. Step outside your box. Maybe do a song you never thought you could. Or dance. Or a partnership you never thought. So, think big." Rachel said.

"Now this is going to be fun. Something different. You definitely step outside your box Rachel. Letting one of us pick the week." Kitty said joking.

"Everyone has their moments. Even I have to do it." He said.

I looked over to Mason. He had a smile on his face. You could tell his wheels in his head is going. I gave him a small nodded to let him know I got him.

*Kitty's POV*

This is something different. I have a great idea for everyone. I think I am going to do a duet with Skylar. Someone I would never sing with.

I looked over to Skylar and gave him a smile. I think he had the same idea. He gave me a smile back. I then asked,

"Do we have today to figure out what we want to do?"

"Yes. We will start everything tomorrow." Kurt told us.

I got up and went right over to Skylar. He was talking with some of the Warblers that joined us.

"So, I think we have the same idea. What do you think?" I asked.

"If you are thinking about partnering up then I am in." He told me.

"Okay. Cool. What about we meet up after school to go over some song ideas." I suggested.

"Sounds good to me." He told me.

Now this was going to be a good performing. I just know it. I already have some songs going throw my head.

I went back over to Ryder to see what he might be doing. I see him talking to Mason.

"So, what are you guys thinking of doing?" I asked them.

"Well, I might take this chance to step out my box do what I have been scared to do. You know what I am talking about." Mason told me.

"Good for you Mason. This would be a great away to do it. I am proud of you." I told him.

"Our little boy is growing up so much." Jake said coming up behind Mason.

"Leave him alone. At least he got the balls to do something." I told them.

"Hey, not far. I am trying. Can't help she just wants to be friends now." Jake said.

"Sure." I said.

The bell then rang. I grabbed my things and headed to my next class. I do love pushing the guys buttons. But do it because I care and teasing them.

The day went by quick. It was cheer practice. All have to get throw that and then get to work on glee assignment. I am kind of excited about it.