Chapter 6

"Getting our second four." I yelled back to him. I walked to my car and get into it. I drove out of the parking lot to get people who need to be brought home.

The first person I am going to get is Jake. He is the farther then the others. I drove up to a building. I pulled up to the gate and got buzzed in. It was a school for all boys. I got out of the car and walked into the school. I went to the front office.

"Hi. My name is Rachel Berry. I am here to get Jake Puckerman." I said to the man in the front desk.

"Rachel!" I heard my name. I turned to Jake coming up and giving me a hug.

"Jake. Nice to you too." I said. He let me go.

"You are here to take me back right?" He asked hope in his eyes. He must really hate this place.

"Yeah. I got you tranferred back to McKinley." I said to him.

"You must be Rachel. Welcome to Helcens School for Boys." An older man said.

"Thank." I said smiling.

"So you will be taking Mr. Puckerman. I got word that you are picking you up and taking back to McKinley High School." He said.

"Yes, I am." I said.

"Well we were lucky to have you here Mr. Puckerman. Good luck in the future." He said to Jake.

"Thank-you sir." He said with a fake smile.

"Got everything. Ready to go?" I asked to Jake.

"Yeah. Lets go." He said.

"Nice meeting you. Good-bye." I said the man and walked out of the school with Jake. We had eyes on us all the way to my car.

We drove out of that school. Jake was quiet for a while. I look over at him asking,

"You okay?"

"I am so happy to get far away from that hell place." He said smiling. "So who are we getting next? What have been going on?"

"I will answer everything soon. We are going to get Ryder next." I said. We drove in silent and then we drove up to another school. This one looks different school then same was. We both looked at each other. We parked and walked into the school.

We got Ryder. Ryder was so happy to see us. He was so happy to see Jake. They were we like little kids seeing each other for the first time. I find out Unique did home school. So I picked her up and now we headed to get Marley. I looked at the paper to see where she was. I know that address. He told me that he know nothing. She is not there.