Chapter 25

Dear Kitty,

So I don't know where to start. I truly didn't know what to say in this letter. I am writing it so here I go, but I will start with hi. You are something different. You are so beautiful. I am opening up my heart and give it to you. But one thing I know is that you are a risk taker and I like that. I know this must sound cheesy. I have never done anything like this. So bear with me. I don't want you to think I am a weirdo after this. I would really like you. And I really hope you to have an open mind.

Your Secret Admirer.

I looked around to see if anyone was near by watching. But it was no one. No one was nearby. Who left this note?

"Kitty, everything good?" Stephanie asked me. Madison, Mason, and Cat was with her.

"What?" I asked her.

"What is wrong?" She asked me. I handed her and Cat the letter.

"Kitty has a secret admirer." Cat yelled.

"Oh hush." I said taking it way from Cat.

"So who do you think it could be from?" Stephanie asked me.

"I really don't know. But it was not here before I went to practice. So they had time. But it could be one of the football players." I said. Right when I said that the guys walked down the hall. I saw TJ, Jake, Ryder, Spencer, and Luis.

"Hey ladies." TJ said.

"Hey guys." I said.

"What is going on?" Jake asked me.

"Which one of you put this in Kitty's locker?" Stephanie asked taking the letter from my hand.

"What are you talking about?" Ryder asked us.

"I got a secret admirer note." I said taking it back from her.

"Can we see it?" Spencer asked me. I handed it to him. The guys read it. I watched the guys to see reaction.

"Who is it from?" Luis asked.

"It is called secret admirer for a reason." Mason said.

"Yeah I know. But do you have any idea who it is from?" Ryder asked.

"No. But they had to do it when I was in practice. So there is not a lot of people." I said.

"Yeah, but......"