Chapter 46

"Maybe there is away. Thanks bro. Now I need to make some calls." I said leaving. One day will be closer then she thinks.

*Kitty's POV*

So, I have a free block to read the letter from my brother. It was after school and I was at my locker. I know I have to get cheerio's practice but I first want to see what my brother has to say to me. I open the letter to read,

Dear my darling sister,

So, I know you got a letter from me a while ago. But I thought I should write you another one when I know one of my guys going home on leave. I wish I could have joined them. But I have big respectable here. Trust me Kitty one day we will see each other again.

So, finding out my guy Noah Puckerman knows you. He told me he use to be in New Dirictions when he went there. He told me it made him a better man. So, I know that it will be good for you KItty. Please don't listen to whatever mom and dad says about it. They don't know what is best for you. Out of anyone who does it is you. Just follow your heart and head you will be fine.

I am good. The guys and I loved the care packed you send. The cookies were amazing. I mostly loved the pictures and art work you sent me. I do miss you with everything in me. You know that I love you. I am always here for you.

So, enough about me. How is everything down there? I hope glee is doing good. Let me know when your compation is so I can try to watch it. Even if I can't make it to them. But I don't miss one. I watch them on the TV with the base. Everyone knows how proud I am of you.

Hope everything is well with you. Hope you heard from our other brothers. Keep our town safe for me and still cause so hell. Remember Kitty we are Wildes that's who we are. Kick some ass and show everyone who is boss. Kitty, you know that you are a strong person. You got this. Love you princess. Also, give Noah Puckerman hell for me.

Flying high,

Jonathan

I smiled at the letter. He always knows when something was wrong. He was right. I can't listen to my parents. They don't know what is good for me. Only I do. That is what I am going to do. I whipped the tears I did shead away and headed to cheerio practice. I am going to be late. But I don't care.

"Wilde, your late." Sue yelled at me when I got to the field.

"Sorry coach. I heard from my brother. I just couldn't wait." I told her.

"Okay. Just next time let one of the other girls know so I can know." She told me.

"Okay coach." I said heading the field. I then got practice started.

I know people say Sue is wicked. But truly she is just shedded. I know how it is. She can be a really understanding person. She always understands when it comes to my brother. She knows when I get a letter or a phone call from my brother there is nothing stopping me.

It was after pactice. I was waiting in front of the school waiting for my mom to pick me up. But of course she forgot. I started to get my things together and was ready to walk until I saw Ryder, Jake, Spencer, and Puck come out of the school. Now there is no chance of me walking.