Chapter 15

"You better have a couple more. Also be ready to work our asses off because this girl wants to win." I heard. I know that voice. I turned around to see Kitty standing there with six other girls.

"Kitty what are you doing here?" I heard Unique ask.

"To come back and help you poor ass bitches. You need the numbers and I got them." Kitty said. I smiled to her.

"Well you are welcome back anything Kitty. So who did you bring?" I asked looking at the six girls following her in.

"This is Michelle, Stephanie, Cat, Sophie, June, and Lesa. Stephanie and Cat are on the Cheerios. Michelle is the country loving girl. June is the sweetheart down to earth. Sophie is the punk and bad girl. Then there is Lesa the brat." Kitty said pointing who was what.

"Welcome. Everyone is welcome to join. It is nice to have you back Kitty. Here you guys go." I said handing them music sheets. "Okay. Lets start."

*Kitty's POV*

We were practicing most of the night. Then Rachel went to the front to wait for pizza to come. So we all got to sit and relax. I was sitting on the floor with Cat and Stephanie.

"So Kitty what changed your mind of coming back?" Unique asked me from where she was sitting.

"Because I want to. Do you have a problem?" I asked her.

"No. It's just you been giving Jake and Ryder a hard time when they were trying to get you to join back." Unique said to me.

"Well do you blame her. You guys left her and didn't talk to her until you come back. You think that you can come back and everything will go back to normal. How you want it. News flash honey. That is not how it goes. You have been gone for years. Time doesn't just stop for you. It goes on." Stephanie said to Unique.

"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Kitty. And I know that. But Kitty could have tried to reach out to us too. We did try. I don't know what she told you. But we did try to reach out to her. We all did. But we never heard back from her." Unique said.

"Stephanie don't. I got this. Listen here Unique. I don't want to fight. I don't want one of my girls to fight either. So I am going to tell the truth like I always have. I tried to reach out to you. Ask Ryder. He has the proof. But if you don't believe me but don't take it out on one of my girls. It is between you and me. Not them. Also we shouldn't be fighting here. Where we all want to feel welcome. If you want to talk then these go talk out and the hall. If not keep your comments to yourself. We are a team and we need to put whatever drama and differences aside to kick so ass. So we need to stop the fighting and act like a team. Even if we have some problem going on. It is not right now. It is for later." I said looking at Unique.

When no one had nothing to say I got up and left the room to get a breather. I just need to get where from everyone for a minute.

*Ryder's POV*

We all watched Kitty get up and walked out of the room. I looked at everyone. It was dead quiet in that room. I never heard it so quiet. I had to be the one to break the silence. I looked at everyone and said,

"She is right you know. We are a team so lets work as one." I said. Then I pulled a folder out of my bookbag and put it on the piano. "Unique here is the proof. Everything Kitty tried to do. It is all in here. Every last thing. You and Jake should really look at it." I then walked out to talk to Kitty. I was walking down the hall looking into empty classes to see where she went. Then I found her in the one place I should of know.

*Unique's POV*

I walked up to the piano with Jake to look in the folder. Jake opened the folder then there was four different folders with our names on them. Jake took his folder and I took my folder. I sat back down and opened up the folder that had my name on it. I looked at everything. Ryder was right. She did try. She never gave up. There's emails, texts, and letters in here. I read them all and wish I didn't say now of those things to Kitty. I looked up to Jake who was leaning against the piano reading what was in his folder.

"Ryder was right. She never gave up." I said Jake.

"Yeah. It sucks. I always thought Kitty just dropped me when she never responded to anything I sent to her. When I got nothing back from her. I just dropped her and gave up. I wish I didn't." Jake said.

"I know me either." I said.

"Did you two know about these?" Jake asked Cat and Stephanie.

"Yeah. We helped her make them. I was my mind to make them. So when she saw you guys again you can see what you missed and see that she tried. She never gave up. I think there is more at her house that she hasn't put in there. She stopped at the start of school because she started to get busy." Stephanie said.

"We should go find her and talk to her." I said.

"Yeah. Come on. I think I know where she is." Jake said grabbing the folders and putting his back in there. I handed him my folder to put back in there. I don't know why We put them back in there. It just felt right. Then we headed to find Kitty.

*Kitty's POV*

I was stilling on the stage letting my feet hang at the edge. I was looking out to the seats. I really hope Ryder showed them their folders. I was about to leave until......