Chapter 26

"Yeah, but someone could have put in there and they are not football players." Ryder said.

"Okay, whatever." I said.

"Oh come on Kitty. What is on your mind about it?" Cat asked.

"If this person wants to say all this. They really have to be a scared to talk to me. But why?" I asked.

"Maybe you make them nerves and this is the best way." Jake said.

"Maybe." I said looking at it for clues.

"Oh come on. Let's head." Stephanie said.

We headed home. I can't stop thinking about who wrote the note to me.

It is the next day. I woke up and got ready. I walked to my door and walked out to see Ryder waiting there.

"This is not creepy at all." I said to him.

"What? I thought you would want a ride school." He said.

"I do. But how did you know I leave this time?" I asked walking to his car.

"I remembered when I use to walk you to school." He said. He opened the door for me and I got in. He closed it for me and then got in on his side.

We got to school. It was nice to have Ryder back. I didn't have to be alone when I went to school or head home.

"Thanks Ryder." I said to him.

"Any time." He said to me. I got out and headed to my locker. I opened it to get another note in my locker. I looked around to see if anyone was watching me. I then opened it to read it.

Dear Kitty,

I hope I didn't creep you out in my first note. I just want to explain. You make me nervous. I don't want to scare you away. You do know me. So please don't be creeped out.

Your Secret Admirer.

I am not creeped out. I am wondering who wrote this. I know the person.

I closed my locker and went to find my girls I need to talk to them about this.

I found Madison, Cat, and Stephanie. I walked up to them.

"Hey Kitty." Madison said.

"Meow." Cat said.

"Hey guys." I said looking at Cat weirdly.

"Cat, why did you meow at Kitty?" Stephanie asked Cat.

"That is how cats greet each other. I am Cat. She is Kitty." Cat said.

"Okay." I looked at her. "Any ways there was another note left in my locker." I said handing it to them.

"So wait. They said you know them. So what? Can it be anyone? You know everyone." Madison said.

"No. I think they mean I know them as a friend." I said.

"Okay. So who in our friends would do this?" Madison asked.

"I don't know. I have a few of them in my second block. I will keep an eye on them and see if any of them gives me a clue. Then we will talk about it more in our free block after lunch." I told them.

"That sounds good." Stephanie said to me. Then the bell rang and we headed to our homerooms. Homeroom went by fast. I then headed to my first block which was science with Jake, Marley, and Ryder.

I walked in and took my seat. I waited for the class to start.