Chapter 38

I walked to my next class. I already have a mission when I get home. Look for those letters.

It was the end of the day. I just got out of cheer practice. I was heading home. I was walking and lost in my thoughts.

I then heard a horn honk at me. I looked over to see it was Ryder. He rolled down his passage window.

"What a ride Kitty?" He asked me.

"Sure." I said walking up to his car and getting in.

We then rode off to my house. It was nice. It felt like old times but this time he has his car. So, we are not walking.

"So, anything from your program?" He asked me.

"Not yet. But I something soon." I told him looking at the progress off my phone.

"I hope we get to the bottom of this. I really hate that you never got our letters or anything." He told me.

"I know. But I will find them. If they are in my house. I will find them. My parents never really been good at hiding things from me." I told him.

"I bet. Do you want some help looking for them?" He asked me.

"No. I can do it. If I can't find them. Then we can roll out my parents." I told him.

"Yeah. I hope you don't find them in your house. That would really suck if your parents were behind this." Ryder said to me.

"I know. But you guys really don't know my parents like I do. I won't be surprised if I find them in my house somewhere." I told him truthfully.

We then got to my place. He pulled into my drive way. Good both of my parents are not home. Gives me time to look. I looked over to Ryder and smiled.

"Hey text me or call me if you need anything." He told me.

"I will. Thanks for the ride Ryder. I will talk to you later." I said getting out of the car.

I went to my door and went in. I looked out the window and waved bye to Ryder. He never leaves until he knows I am save inside. He is a sweet guy.

I turned around and looked around. Where should I start? I know they must be somewhere here.

I started the closest place. I went to the living room. I looked everywhere. I even looked inside books to see if they hide them there. But no. I then just kept looking throw the whole house.

I couldn't find them anywhere. I then thought of one place I didn't look. I was now standing in the one place I was not allowed in. The one room both of my parents told me to stay out of. They had to be in there. This was the last spot.