Chapter 27

I walked in and took my seat. I waited for the class to start. I saw Jake and Ryder sit by each other. They were talking about something. I just couldn't hear what.

*Ryder's POV*

"So has she figured it out yet?" Jake asked me.

"No. I don't think so." I told him. I smiled to myself.

"Dude. You are so clever." He said to me.

"Thanks. Also thanks for helping me." I said to him.

"No problem man. What are bros for." He said. Then class started so we had to stop talking.

*Kitty's POV*

Class went by fast. I quickly went up to Ryder and Jake.

"Hey." I said.

"What's up Kitty?" Jake asked me.

"Nothing. So what's up with you two?" I asked them.

"Nothing. So are you hanging with us guys?" Ryder asked me.

"Yeah. If you guys don't mind." I said.

"Not at all. Come on we are all hanging out in the fitness room." Jake said.

"Okay. Let's go." I said. Then we walked to the fitness room. The rest of the guys were there waiting.

"Kitty Kat" Spencer said when I walked into the room. I looked over to Ryder and saw his face. He didn't look that happy.

"Hey guys." I said talking a seat on one of the equipment.

"So you are joining us today. Are you?" TJ asked me.

"Yes, I am." I said.

"So have you got a note from your admirer?" Luis asked me.

"Yes I have." I said pulling it out of my notebook and handed it to them.

"So, you know the guy then." Rico said looking it over.

"Looks like it." I said.

"But how then?" Spencer asked me.

"Don't know. But I already have a plan to figure it out." I told them.

"What is you plan then?" Jake asked me.

"Don't worry Jake. I got. You don't need to know." I told him. I watched the guys. I then saw the thing I wanted.

The rest of my classes went by quick. I went to my locker to get stuff before lunch. I got to my locker to see...