Chapter 62

"Come on boys. This sorry sap needs help. I will not let you guys ruin his chances."

We then all headed to Ryder's place. We were going to help Mason get the girl. But not make himself look like fool. I got out of Ryder's car. When we got into the house Ryder yelled,

"I am home. I have friends with me."

"In the kitchen." His mother yelled back to him.

I do love this house. It is so nice a cozy here. I know I can always feel save here. Always be me. I then headed to the bathroom on the main floor. I wanted to get out of my cheerleading uniform. I came out of the bathroom and headed into the kitchen.

"Kitty, honey." Mrs. Lynn came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Told you guys. She is my mother's favorite." Ryder told me.

"Of course, I am. I will always be." I said.

"So, what are you all up too today?" She asked us.

"Helping a poor sap get the girl. Not letting these idiots ruin it for him." I answered her.

"Who is the one who needs help? I know it's not my son. Someone already has his heart. So, which one of you guys have a stolen heart?" She asked looking at the guys.

What is she talking about Ryder? Ryder likes someone. Of course, he likes someone. How can someone like him not? So, looks like I have no chance then. But I will help him get the girl too if that makes him happy.

"Mason here. But what were saying about Ryder having someone stolen his heart?" I asked her to look over to Ryder.

"Nothing. She is kidding. So, we will be hanging out in the back yard." Ryder said.

Looked at Ryder and then to his mother. All his mother is smiling at me. I smiled back at her. I followed the guys to the backyard. I sat at the wooden table in the back yard. The guys came around.

"So, how are we going to help Mason?" Spencer asked.

"Easy like this." I said. I then slapped Mason in the back of the head and saying, "Grow a pair and ask her out."

The guys except for Mason laughed at what I did. I am known for the tough love. So, I make sure they get it throw their head. These guys are like my brothers so I will always be here to help.

"The Kitty away. Always works." TJ said.

"Ouch. That hurt." Mason said.

"It's tough love. Deal with it." I said.

"She is right. Tough love. Best away to do it." Spencer said.

"I don't think tough love is going to work. But it was funny. So, plan B." Jake said.

"Well, I can tell you this she likes you back." I told him.

"Really? She does. Why don't I know?" Mason asked.

"Because she is showing you in her own away. Really think about what she has done that the other girls haven't. Us girls have our own special away to show a guy we like them." I told him.

"What is your away?" TJ asked me.

"If you haven't seen it then don't worry. You are not the one." I said with a smile. "But truthfully, all you got to do is ask her out. All the worse you will get is a no. But I know she won't say no."

We hanged out at Ryder's place for a while. The guys then left to head home. I stay for dinner and help Ryder with homework. Also, I am now going to question him on the girl he likes. I want to know. Mostly, I want to help him get his happiness. Even if it's not with me.