Chapter 8

"Yes we do. If I am right she would be at her locker. She should have the same locker." He said. We walked down the hall looking for her. I turned the corner to see blonde hair. I know it was her. I pointed her out to Jake. Then we walked up to her.

"Kitty."

*Kitty's POV*

I was at my locker getting my things together for my other classes. I was thinking what Rachel said to me. I do miss it but I can't go back. I can't go back. I was pulled out of my thoughts by hearing,

"Kitty." I turned to see Ryder and Jake.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. I am so shocked when I saw them. What are they doing here? Is Marley and Unique back too?

"We are back at McKinley. Rachel got us transferred back here. Isn't that amazing." Ryder said.

"Are you kidding me?" I said to them.

"Kitty, what is wrong? Aren't you happy to see us?" Jake asked concerned.

"I am fine. But why would I be happy to see you?" I asked him.

"What you are not happy to see us? I thought we were friends and won't you be happy to see your friends again." Ryder asked me.

"No. I am not happy to see you. True friends won't leave someone behind and abandon them when they truly need them." I said them.

"What Kitty? We would never abandon you. We were always here for you. I don't know what you are talking about." Jake said to me.

"Really?! You don't know what I am talking about. Are you kidding me?" I said to them. But truly I wanted to yell at them.

"We should be the one mad at you." Jake said to me.

"You guys should be mad at me. Why?" I asked them.

"Well.... Let me think. You never tried to find us or contact us. You just dropped us all." Jake said to me.

"Really? I have emailed, texted, called. I tried everything. You guys abandoned me here. I was here with no one. I needed you guys but you were not there. How dare you say I didn't try! I saved the proof and printed them out to show you if I ever saw you guys again." I said pushing a folder into Jake's chest and shut my locker walking away.

*Ryder's POV*

Jake and I just looked at each other concerned look at each other. We heard the bell for class. I took the folder from Jake and we both headed to history class. We walked into the room to see Kitty sitting there. So at less I know I have one class with her. What other classes do we have together?

It was the end of the day. Jake and I headed to the football field to get back on the team. We walked up to Beiste.

"Hey couch." We both said.

"Jake, Ryder welcome back. Let me guess. You are here to get back on the team." Couch Beiste said.

"Yes couch. Is there opening?" I asked.

"You are lucky boys. Yesterday I had to kick off to players because of their acts and grades. Guess what. The spots that are open will fit you two perfectly. They were your old spots." Couch Beiste said.

"That is amazing. So can we please have them back?" Jake asked.

"Of course boys. I know when I have good players and you two are good." Couch Beiste smiled at us. "Everyone in." Couch Beiste yelled to the field.

"What is it Couch?" A blonde guy said with a buzz cut.

"I have found players to take the two openings. This is Jake Puckerman and Ryder Lynn. Also hit the showers practice is over. You two follow me. I will give you everything back, even you jerseys." Couch Beiste said. We got our things and put what we can in our lockers. I then said bye to Jake and headed out of the school to head home until I saw her. The one person I missed the most. I saw...