Chapter 29

It was the next day. Jane, Madison, Stephanie, Cat, June, and Lesa. We kept an eye on my locker. I then saw Skylar go to my locker. I looked over to the girls. It is Skylar. I then walked over to Skylar.

"Hey." I said.

"Yo." He said smiling.

"So." I was saying until I saw TJ going to my locker. I looked over to the girls. I was confused.

"So what?" Skylar asked me smiling.

"Are you and TJ working together?" I asked him.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me.

Before I answered I saw one more person go to my locker it was Spencer going there. I turned around to look at the girls. Then the bell rang. I headed to homeroom confused.

The day went by fast. All the glee guys been to my locker at less once in the whole time we been at school. It is glee. I walked into the room saying,

"Okay. You guys are kidding me."

"What are talking about Kitty?" Jake asked me smiling to the guys.

"I know one of you are my secret admirer. I have a clue who and you will find out in good time. I just thought to let you guys know it didn't work." I said taking a seat.

Rachel walked in with Kurt and Mr. Shuester. They were smiling like goofs. Rachel looked at each other. Then Rachel opened her to say,

"Okay guys. So we been talking and we have a great week for you guys."

"This week is..." Kurt was saying. Then we heard a phone going off.

"Come on guys. Who phone is that?" Mr. Shuester asked me.

Everyone looked around. I looked at my bag. I then pulled it out my bag. I looked at it. I smiled to myself. It was one of my brothers. I looked up ans said,

"Sorry guys. I got to take this." I said walking out to the hallway. I then picked it up.

"Kitty?" I heard on the other line. It was a group call. It was all my brothers calling me at once. I this was rare. But I smiled.

"This is rare to have all five of you call me at once." I said still smiling. I felt eyes on me. I looked over to see everyone from glee watching me.

"Yeah. Well it happens." Hector said to me.

"So how is our little sis doing any away?" Joshua asked me.

"Good I guess. The usual. Did you guys get my letters?" I asked them.

"Yes." They said in unison.

"I know I am happy to know glee is back in that school of yours." Hector said to me.

"I agree. You were always happier when you in that club." I heard one of my brothers' say.

"Yeah. Well the others are back. Rachel found them and got them back." I told them.

"Well that's good. Now you are not alone in this. But you were never alone." Ethan said to me.

"Yeah. But I don't know." I said.

"Kitty, I know they left you. But that is the past. You don't know what is in the future. All you have is the present. Give them a second chance." Jace said to me. I couldn't help but smile.

"For you I will." I said.

"Good." Jace said.

"I have a question. When are you guys coming home?" I asked him.

"We don't know. But hopefully soon." Jonathan said.

"Kitty, we know we have been gone for a long time. But we will come home soon. Just have..." Jace was saying.

"Hope. I know. I am proud to be your sister. But I just miss you guys." I told them.

"We miss you too. Hey remember look up to the sky." Hector started.

"The stars will be shining..." Ethan said next.

"If you look up remember that..." Jonathan said next.

"We are looking..." Joshua said.

"At the same..." Jace said.

"Sky." I finish.

"We love you. We are proud. We will be home soon." They said.

"Love you. Be safe. Come home safe." I said. Then I heard nothing. That was the end of the call. I hold in my tears and walked back into the room.

"Kitty, what was that about?" Kurt asked me.

"I sorry but I had to take that." I told them.

"That was rude Kitty. Do you have a good reason?" Kurt asked me.

"Truly yes. But you really won't understand." I said taking a seat.

"Kitty, can you please give us the reason?" Rachel asked nicely.

"If you really have to know. It was my brothers." I told them.

"I didn't know you had brothers." Jake said looking at me.

"None of us did." Unique said.

"No. Only two people know." I said.

"Who?" Marley asked.

I looked up to Ryder and said,

"Ryder and Finn."

"Is everything okay?" Mr. Shuester asked.

"Yeah." I told them. I felt a hand touch my back. I didn't have to turn around to know who it was. It was Ryder.

"Then why did they call?" Kurt asked me.

I looked over around and said,

"They were just calling to see how I am and to talk. I haven't seen them in a while. So that is why." I told him.

"If you don't mind me asking Kitty. Why haven't you seen them for a while?" Mr. Shuester asked.

"Because they are fighting for our country. Every one of my brothers are in one of the branches." I said glancing over to Kurt.

I looked away. I was tearing up again. Thinking or talking about them kind of make me sad because I haven't seen them. Doesn't mean I am not proud. They are my heroes. They are the reasons I do my best.

"Excuse me." I said getting up again leaving.

*Ryder's POV*

We walked Kitty get up and leave. This was hard for her. She really miss her brothers. She is strong but when it comes to her brothers that is a different story.

"Okay Ryder. You are the only one that can help. What can you tell us?" Rachel asked. Rachel looked at me like she cared.

"Well let me just start with she is proud to be their sister. She doesn't talk about it because she doesn't know how to. Her parents travel a lot. So all she has mainly is be alone." Ryder told us.

"Wow. That is sad." Rachel said.

"Yeah, well by the look of it. They are not coming home yet. Truly that is all she wants. She doesn't care if it is for a second. She just wants to see them." I told him.

*Rachel's POV*

I looked over to Mr. Shuester and Kurt. I know what I had to do. Then Kitty came back and I know what this week was going to be.

"Okay guys. Change of plans. I have a new week. This week will be..."