Chapter 18

"Look who is back. We are now so going to win. "Jake said smiling. He never gets that smile except for one person. No. It can't be her. She then turn around. I was now face to face with the one person I really didn't want to see. I was face to face with Marley.

"Marley. What are you doing here?" I said to her.

"After that thing we had here. I realized something. I really missed it here. So I asked my mom if she can transfer me back and Rachel help us. So I am back. I am also back in glee." She said.

"Isn't that great Kitty. Now we are deffanitly going to win now." Kurt said.

"Yeah. That is amazing." I said with one of my fake smiles. But truly I hate it. There goes my chances to become leader is gone. Now that Marley is back. Rachel is going to give her all the solos and everything. I am going to get push in the back again.

"Hey. You okay?" Ryder asked me quietly. I was the only one that heard him. Everyone was talking to Marley. Everyone making a big fus about Marley like always.

"Yeah. I am fine. Got to head. Talk to you later." I said walking away.

I walked out of the room not even bothering to ask Rachel. Why bother if I already know what she going to do. Just give it to Marley. She is the best and everything.

I got to my locker and opened it up. I started to put things any and making myself look busy until my phone went off telling me I got a text. I opened up from Ryder saying,

Ik you are not okay. Whats up?

I am fine. Nothing is up. Why do you think that?

You left the room with out no one knowing. Also you didn't look that happy that Marley being back.

I am happy she is back.

Kitty really are you? I know you. You are not. Now what is up?

Nothing Ryder. Marley is back and she is leading us into victory with her amazing voice and everything. So why shouldn't I be happy.

Is that what it about. You wanted to be leader in glee. I didn't know you wanted to be the leader. I think you should do it.

Really think so? But I don't think I am going to ask for it. Rachel is just going to give it to Marley with all the solos and duets with everyone.

I think you should still ask. You could do it.

Ryder I rather not put my hope out there and get it crushed, So keep it quiet.

I then put my phone away. I really didn't want to talk to any one about it. I walked to my class alone.

*Ryder's POV*

I didn't text Kitty back. I know she didn't want me to respond. So I didn't instead I am going to do something else. I am not going to do what she asked. I am going to the source and talk about this.