Chapter 24

"Okay. He really thought Kitty was talented and be great for the leader. He was helping her. He really had fate in her. I know he wanted to make her leader when he was here. She felt she wasn't ready and no one would want her to it. He was going to make her leader. I think we show do it. I know our kids gets to vote. But I can see who already won." He said.

No one said anything. We just looked at each other. I didn't know what to say. This was something he never told me. I agree with him. She deserve it.

*Kitty's POV*

It is now the end of the week. It is Friday. I walked into glee. Everyone was standing around talking. No one was saying who they were going to vote for. But Jake thinks he already knows who won. Really Jake thinks he does this. He would get her back.

"Okay everyone. Quiet down. This is how it going. Kurt is in my office in there with paper and pen. You will go in there one by one and put your vote in the box." Rachel said. Then we all started to go to the room one by one. I walked in to the room. Kurt handed me a piece of paper and a pen. I looked at the paper and thought. Who would take this club to victor? Then I know. I wrote down the name I thought would be right for the job.

When everyone voted. We watched Kurt count the votes. The he turn to everyone. He looked at us.

"Okay. I get the right to tell you who won. Remember we have thirty members in here. So the new glee leader is Kitty." Kurt said. Everyone clapped for me. I was in shocked.

"What how? No offence Kitty. But how is that?" Jake asked. I looked at him annoyed. Like really he doesn't believe in me.

"Well Kitty got twenty-six votes. Skylar got one vote. Then Marley got three votes." Kurt said.

"Did you count wrong?" Jake asked.

"Jake, stop it." Rachel said.

"Yeah man. This is mean. Kitty won. Just end it." Ryder said.

"Bro, why are you acting like this?" Puck asked.

"Because Marley should be the leader. She was our leader before we lost glee. She still be it." Jake said.

"Okay. Just to shut your fucken mouth up. Can you please raise your hand if you voted for Marley?" Santana asked. Then Jake's, Unique's, and Marley's hands went up. "Okay. Now can who voted for Skylar please own up to it and put up your hand?" I then put my hand up.

"Wait, why did you vote for me?" Skylar asked me.

"Well after speech I thought you would be great for the job." I said.

"Okay. Now we know that. Can the people who voted for Kitty raise your hands?" Santana asked.

I then saw Skylar's, all the warblers', Jane's, Madison's, Michelle's, Stephanie's, Cat's, Sophie's, June's, Lesa's, TJ's, Ryder's, Spencer's, Mason's, Roderick's, Luis's, Alistare's, Myron's, Markise's, Reid's, Rico's, and Alek's hands went up. All of them voted for me.

"Well Congrats Kitty. You are the new glee leader." Rachel said. Then the bell rang. We all walked out the door. I stopped Skylar in the hallway. He was mainly the reason I won.

"Why did you vote for me?" I asked him.

"Because out of everyone in that room. You were the only one that cared about making us Warblers fit in and welcome. You care about that club more than anyone there. So we all agreed that you deserve it." He said.

"Okay. I know why Ryder, Cat, and Stephanie voted for me. But why the others?" I asked.

"I talked them over to vote for you. I told them why you should be leader and why you would be a great leader. They agreed with me." He said.

"Skylar, that is so sweet. Thanks." I said giving him a hug.

"No problem." He said. Then we went our separate ways. The rest of the day went by fast. Even Cheerios practice went by fast. I went to my locker to my things. I opened my locker. A note feel out of it. I open to read it. The note said,

Dear Kitty.........