Chapter 53

We then hanged out for a bit. Then I headed out with my brothers. We have a lot of time to make up. A lot to tell that didn't make it in the letters. I can't believe they are here. This is the best surprise ever.

When we finally got home both our parents' cars were gone. What's not new? I opened the door and I let us all in. I went right to the kitchen to see what the note says this time. I know my brothers were right behind me. They know how our parents are. I do tell them almost everything in my letters, skype, or phone calls.

Kitty,

There is money on the table for dinner. Your father got called for a last-minute business trip. Susie invited me to go to a spa retreat with her and her daughter. Who owns the retreat. There should be enough money for you until one of us get home.

Love,

Mom & Dad

I just showed my brothers the note. I picked up the money. There was enough here to feed a small army for a month about. Typical mom and dad.

"Like always. Looks like nothing has changed." Jace said putting down the note.

"Dinner on me? Breadstixs anyone?" I asked them.

"You sure Kitty?" Ethan asked.

"I'm sure. We first have to stop at the bank." I told them.

When we got to the bank I put the money that my parents left me in my account. The account I started a long time ago. I thanked the teller and went out to my brothers who were waiting for me in the car.

"What daddy raised a business woman without even knowing it. Every time they leave for a trip or something. I get a good amount of cash. That I then put away and only use when needed. So, I have a good amount of cash without them knowing." I told them.

"That is our girl. They think you spend it all, but you are thinking smart." Hector said.

We then headed to Breadstixs for dinner. My treat for my brothers from me. This will be the first dinner I had with them in forever. I'm so happy about it.

"So, Kitty..." Jace was saying.

"What? I know what you are going to bring up. Just get it out of the way." I told them.

"You and this kid Ryder. What is going on? We have heard a lot but not everything." He said.

I know that was coming. I have told them a lot about all the glee members. But when it came to Ryder that was different story.

"Why did I have a feeling you were going to be asking about that? Well, Ryder and I are good friends." I told them.

"I feel like she isn't telling us everything brothers." Jonathan said.

"I feel like you are right. Now what is she not telling us?" Hector said.

"I don't know what you are talking about. So, what is going to happen when you all leave? Where are you going next?" I asked trying to change the subject. Hoping it will work.

"Are you really trying to change the subject with us? The only few people who can read you like a book." Joshua stated to me.

"Maybe. Is it working?" I asked.

"No. You can tell us everything now or we can be the big brothers we are and question the guy later." Ethan told me with a sly smile on.

"You know I love you. But right now, I really hate you." I told them. I know there was no way out of this. I answer and tell them everything they want to know, or they will find other ways to do it.

"We love you too. So..." Jace said.

They all looked at me waiting for me to answer them. I signed and then said,

"Ryder and I are really close friends. But I want it to be more. He is someone important in my life. When I need to talk to someone he is always there. He is just my rock when you guys are not here."

"Then why are you two not together yet?" Jonathan asked. I know they were all wondering that.

"Well, when I told him I liked and kind of asked for a date my style. He turned me down for a cyber girl. Then I told him that was the only chance because I was mad he chooses girl he never meets over me. Then finding out the cyber girl was Unique the whole time. He nor I tried again." I told them truthfully.

"Wow. He is foolish for doing that." Jace said.

"I know. That's why I won't try. If he wants to be with me. Then he must make the move this time. I will not look like a fool twice." I said.

"That's our girl. Make him work for it." Hector said.

The rest of the time we talked about other things. I told them more about the other glee members old and new. They told me about what have been going on with them. It was a really nice time. But I know they are not going to leave the Ryder topic alone. Before they leave they either will have more answers or put a plan in action. I know them.