Chapter 33

I didn't even get fully into his house before a pair of arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see it was Ryder's mother.

"Mom. Come on. Let her go. She can barely breath." Ryder said to her.

"It's cool Ryder." I said when his mother let me go.

"Oh Kitty. It has been too long. How are you my dear?" She asked me.

"I am good Mrs. Lynn. How are you?" I told her.

"So Kitty and I will be in my room working on homework and our glee assignment." Ryder said to her.

"Okay. If you two need help. I am here." She said.

"Okay. Thanks mom." Ryder said taking me to his room. We enter his room. I looked around. Nothing really changed. His room was the messy room I was in last time.

"Nothing changed. Still the messy room." I said to him.

"Sorry. Would have cleaned a little bit." He said picking some clothes up.

"Ryder, it's fine. It is like old time sakes." I said smiling to him.

He smiled back to me. I sat my things down and I sat on his bed. He sat across of me on his desk chair.

So we worked on our homework and then went to our glee assignment by looking up song ideas. I really like this week. It was something special to my heart. We took a break and I was laying on his bed relaxing.

"So I have a question for you." Ryder said to me. I lend up and looked at him consured.

"What is it?" I asked him consured.

"How was it after we all left?" He asked me.

"Well it was weird at first. I was put at the bottom. Then I know I was all alone and you guys were not coming back and glee was not coming back. I fought my way back to the top. Then means me being a bitch and everything. Also get back on Sue's good side again. That was hard." I told him looking out his window.

"Wow. I never really didn't know what you had to go throw. What was worse was that you were all alone. I am sorry." Ryder said to me.

"It's not your fault. It's Sue's fault. What bugs me the most is why didn't you guys get any of my emails, texts, calls, or letters?" I asked him looking over to him.

"I don't know. That is weird. You never got our things either?" He asked me.

"No. Not one thing." I told him.

"That is the mystery." He said to me.

"Just hold on. I think I have a way to figure out how I never got your texts, email, or calls. Let me see you phone." I said putting my hand out for his phone.

"What are you going to do?" He asked me consured on my thoughts.

"Do you trust me?" I asked him.

"Of course." He said.

"Then let me see your phone." I said to him.

He handed me his phone. I grabbed his cord on his bed side. I pulled out my laptop. I plugged his phone into my laptop and start to work on it.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Well....."