Chapter 23

"Speaking for the Warblers. I think we can put away our blazers and wear these outfits. These are not costumes. But I like the second option better. But I will wear the first one too." Skylar said.

"I have to say these outfits look amazing and I think we all can wear either outfit from both options." Blaine said.

"Thanks Blaine. I really work my butt off to get it good for your warblers to feel like they have a say." I said.

"She is right. She came to us and asked us what we would wear. She showed us pictures of what you wore in the past and told us she will make it work for us to feel like we belong here. So she started with the outfit problem." A warbler said to them.

"Is that true?" Kurt asked.

"Yes. I did." I said to them.

"Wow Kitty you really surprises us." Rachel said.

"That is how it goes with me." I said.

"Okay. I think that is good for today. When you guys get changed please bring those outfits in here so we can look at them. If you don't mind." Rachel asked.

"Okay. Sure." They said. Then everyone left. I walked out with a small smile on my face. But I stayed near the glee room to see what they had to say.

*Rachel's POV*

When they brought the outfits in and they left. We all looked over the outfits. I really love the outfits. Both options are amazing. Kitty really out did herself. She is so going out for this club. New member and then these outfits.

"Okay. I got to know Kitty over time. I never know she could do this." Quinn said.

"That is what I am saying." Sam said.

"She did a better job than me." Tina said.

"No offence Tina. But these outfits look like they belong on the runway." Blaine said.

"I am not mad because I agree. If you put Kitty in charge of the outfits you will be golden." Tina said.

"Okay. Now that the outfit problem is handle. We have them pick their leader. But who do you guys think should be the leader?" I asked them for their input.

"Well after seeing this. I think Kitty should be the leader." Santana said.

"I agree with her." Puck was still looking at the outfits. "She really did a great job with these outfits and bringing in new members. Also making the warblers fit in here." He said.

"He is right. She didn't do it for herself. She did it for the team." Mr. Shuester said.

"I think Marley should be the leader or Skylar." Kurt said.

"What Hummel? Are you crazy? Kitty deserves it. You have gone crazy." Santana said to him.

"I think Kitty is not ready. She didn't do much to help the first time. She was left here and the other were sent away and Kitty got to stay so Sue must have not thought she was a threat or she would have got rid of her." Kurt said.

"Are you kidding me? She had to fight to stay here. Sue didn't make it easy for her. She started at the bottom and worked her way back up and proved Sue wrong. Sue always kept an eye on her." Sam said getting annoyed.

"How do you know that?" Quinn asked.

"When I started to work here. I went to see who was left from the glee members. Then I found Kitty and she told me everything. It was not easy for her. It still is not." Sam said.

"Wow. I can't believe Sue did that to her. But look at what she can do. I think she deserves it." Brittany said.

"Okay. Everyone sit down now. I am going to tell you something. I haven't told anyone." Mr. Shuester said.

"What is it Mr. Shuester?" Kurt asked him.

"Something Finn told me when I came back after leaving him and when we started to work together." He said.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Okay. He really......"