14

"Oooh. I wanna get on this ride. Mommy get on with me."Aaliyah cooed, grabbing her mothers hand pulling her towards the roller coaster.

"Oh no honey. I don't do roller coasters."Damita replied shaking her head. "Your daddy likes things like that."She laughed.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes and walked behind her mother. "You want me to make her get on?" Amaru chuckled.

"Uh no. It's ok. You don't have to."Aaliyah replied nervously. She didn't even look at him when she spoke to him. She wasn't comfortable around him.

Amaru just kept trying to make conversation with her. He need that it probably wasn't going to be easy for her to accept him, but he was going to try.

"Watch this."He smiled and winked at her. She smiled back awkwardly and he walked behind Damita and picked her and threw her over his shoulder.

"Amaru stop! What are you doing?"She yelped trying to get out of his arms.

"Do y'all want her to get on the roller coaster?"He turned around to the kids, laughing. They all said yes laughing.

He ran up the stairs and put her down right at the front of the line. There were people waiting, so she had to get on. She was already up there.

"I'm not getting on this ride Amaru. I'm not playing with you."Damita snapped trying to walk off the dock.

"Ma'am, you can't exit that way. The exit is at the end of the ride."The ride operator cautioned.

"Looks like you're riding a roller coaster baby." Amaru whispered in her ear and chuckled.

The ride came to an end, and it was time to get on. "Who's riding with who?"Amaru Jr. asked as he sat down in the middle car.

"Aaliyah, come ride with me. I think daddy should sit with momma cuz she scared."Amaru laughed.

"Dang, Who's gonna sit next to me?"Amari sighed.

"Hey. I'll ride next to you, my friends don't want to get on."A young girl chuckled. She was a slim, brown skinned girl with long curly honey brown hair that looked blonde in the sun and she had Amaru's attention.

"How about you come ride with me?"Amaru cut in, before Amari could answer. Aaliyah turned around and cut her eyes at him, before getting out to accompany her sister in the car in front of them.

"Alright."She chuckled lightly, pulling her into low ponytail before the ride started. "I don't want my hair to hit you."

The ride operator came up to check everybody seatbelts and pull down their bars before starting the ride.

"You scared baby?"Amaru chuckled,last lightly tapping Damita on the thigh. "Stop talking to me." She replied, rolling her eyes at him.

The ride started slowly, only moving straight forward. It then started to move up slowly, staying in the air for about 5 seconds before dropping really fast.

Damita had a fixed grip on Amaru's forearm as the ride progressed. She wouldn't let go. The ride them turned upside down and she buried her face in the inside of his arm. "Oh my god. Oh my god."She whispered to herself breathing heavily.

The ride then took off once again going slowly into a dark tunnel. "Baby, you good?" Amaru asked, wrapping his arm around her upper body then leaning over to kiss her forehead. "I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd be this scared."He whispered, rubbing his hands slowly across her back.

Amari and Aaliyah were enjoying the ride, they rode with their hands up the whole time. Amaru laughed throughout the whole ride to refrain screaming. He didn't want his mystery girl to think he was a punk. Finally the ride came to a close and everyone started to get off.