24

After a long night, Amari went over to her mother's house when she woke up.

"Good morning Aaliyah."She smiled as her sister opened the door for her.

"Good morning. You're early."Aaliyah chuckled, and sat down on the couch.

"Well momma told me to come early."Amari laughed and sat down next to her sister.

"Not regular early. Damita Shakur early."Aaliyah laughed. "She doesn't wake up until at least 10:00. She won't leave the house until about 12:00, unless she's going to work and she barely goes there."

Amari laughed and shook her head. Their mother was definitely one of a kind.

"If she wakes up before 10:00 she'll have an attitude."Aaliyah laughed.

"So when she takes you guys to school, you don't talk to her."Amari asked.

"Of course we do. She's just a little snappy and probably whiny but that's only with daddy."Aaliyah explained.

"Why you up so early?"Amari asked, looking at her phone.

"I always wake up around this time to use bathroom. I used to check on Mommy too, but she doesn't need that anymore. I'm so proud of her."Aaliyah smiled and yawned. "I'm gonna go back to bed now. You gonna come with?"Aaliyah asked, getting up from couch.

"No, you go ahead. I'll stay down here, I'm not tired."Amari replied, looking into her phone. Aaliyah left back to her bedroom.

Upstairs Damita and Amaru were under their blankets all over each other like usual. "Babygirl, ain't you supposed to be getting up?"He asked, placing his hands at the small of her back.

"What Time is it?"She asked,still laying on his chest.

"9:30 baby. What time did you tell everybody to meet you there?" Amaru asked, rubbing his thumb across her face.

"11:00."She replied wrapping her arm around him to go back to sleep.

"Baby, you gotta get up now. So you don't be late." Amaru chuckled and trying to pry her arms from around him. "Come on Baby, get in the shower with me."

He lifted her up off of him and started to shake her. "Wake up."He laughed and she sat up, pouting.

"Stop pouting. You're cuter when smile."He laughed and kissed her on the forehead. She rolled her eyes and climbed out of bed to brush her teeth.

Amaru came over to do the same thing before starting the shower. Damita walked into the shower and Amaru wrapped his arms around her then kissed her softly on the neck.

"What time you coming home?"He asked, laying his head on his shoulder.

"I should be home no later than 5:00 baby. "She replied and turned around in his arms. "Don't miss me too much." She smiled and pecked his lips.

"What are you gonna do today?" Damita asked.

"Go play some basketball and take junior to get his hair cut. Might go do some work."He shrugged.

"At least I know you won't miss me too much." She smiled and tapped him on the nose.

"You better make sure that you getting massaged by a woman. Don't make me have come up there and beat nobody ass."Amaru threatened and Damita laughed.

"Haha my ass."He mocked her and grabbed the soap to bathe her. Damita playfully rolled her eyes then let him rub her down with the soap.

She did the same thing for him and they got out of the shower.  Damita put on a pair of dark denim jeans and white T-shirt.