60

"Hey baby."Amaru walked into the hospital room and kissed Damita on the lips.

"Hey daddy."Damita smiled and looked down at Dallas. "I'm in love. He's so beautiful."

Amaru sat down next to her and looked at the baby. "What's his name?"He smiled.

"Dallas. Dallas Mitchell Parker."Damita smiled and handed the baby to him.

"Wow. He's such a cutie."Amaru smiled and pinched Dallas's cheeks.

Amari had finally woke up and saw her parents with Dallas. All she could do was smile, her baby was so loved already.

"Daddy. Can you bring me him, please."Amari laughed at them.

"I'm sorry. He had us distracted."Amaru got up and gave Amari her son.

"Oh my god."Amari cried. "This is my baby."

She held him and hugged him then started to kiss all over him. "You are so cute."She smiled.

"What'd you name him, mommy?"Amari asked.

"Dallas Mitchell Parker."Damita smiled and walked over to the hospital bed.

"I love it."Amari smiled. "I can't believe this is my child. He is so beautiful."

After disappearing for about an hour, Jermaine finally walked back into the room. Followed by the twins.

"Baby. Look at our son, he's so beautiful."Amari teared up looking at him.

Jermaine looked down at him and smiled. "I am so happy to have a son by you Amari. I love you."He kissed Amari on the cheek. "In fact, while we're all here and we just welcomed our son. I have something to say."

Jermaine got down on one knee and pulled a ring out of his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

Amari looked at her parents to see the look on their faces. They were just as surprised.

"Yes Jermaine. I'll marry you."Amari smiled and let him put the ring on her finger.

"Soo, since you're moving out, you're going to bring Dallas to us every weekend, yes?"Damita asked.

"Way to ruin the moment ma."Junior laughed.

"Hey. I'm just asking."Damita shrugged.

"I think that we should give them some alone time."Amaru stood up and grabbed Damita's hand.

"But daddy I — "Don't want hear it Damita. Lets go."He held on to her hand and pulled her out of the room.

Damita looked at him and started pouting. "Fix your face."Amaru grabbed her face to make him look at him.

"Son, drive your momma car home. She's coming with me."Amaru told his son.

"Alright. Can I drive your car do the movies momma? Me and Paige going to the movies. Aaliyah and Ahmad coming too."Junior asked her and she made a face.  "You not having it huh?"He chuckled.

"You know better. Let my car not be in that garage when I get home. We got you a car for a reason."Damita raised her eyebrow.

"I know, I know you'll knock my head off my shoulder, knock my teeth down my throat. I got it ma. Your car will be home and I'll drive my own."Junior kissed her on the cheek and grabbed her keys.

"Bye mommy. Bye Daddy."Aaliyah hugged her mother and her father.

"Wait. Do you guys have money?"Amaru asked.

"Yeah Daddy, we have money."Aaliyah kissed him on the cheek and they left.

"Where are we going?"Damita put her hand on her hip.