58

"Make sure you have everything! We can't come back to get anything."Amaru yelled to his children as everyone grabbed their things.

"I wish you guys could stay. There's no telling when we might be able to you again."Marsha sighed as she and Damita hugged. "I enjoyed you all, I really did."

"We had really good time. Maybe you could come visit us, under your new identity."Damita joked and Marsha laughed.

Elias also walked over to hug Damita. "Could I come to America to visit you some time?"Elias pouted and hugged her tight. They had a lot of fun with Damita and her family over the past few weeks and they weren't ready for it to end.

"Aww of course you could. Anytime."Damita smiled.

"I'll miss you too. You and your sexy husband."Grace winked at Damita and she laughed. That was like their inside joke now. "Leslie why are you crying?"Grace became irritated with him. He was always overly sensitive.

"This is such a beautiful moment."He sniffled and wiped his face.

"I want to thank you again for bring my sister to see me."Marsha smiled as she and Angie hugged. "I've missed you. I'll call everyday."

"You better."Angie put her hand on her hip. "Don't let another 20 years go by."Angie laughed and kissed her sister on the cheeks.

They all hugged the kids and Amaru then it was time to go.

"Alright you guys. We have to get going."Amaru smiled and grabbed their bags. They loaded all their things in the van.

They loaded up in their van and were driven to the airport to board their flight.

"You ready to get home?"Amaru wrapped his arm around Damita.

"I am. I miss our bed."Damita replied.

They checked their bags and walked into the plane to take their seats on the 11 hour flight.

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

"I'm so happy to be home."Damita sighed and jumped into her bed.

"Me too. Paris was nice but there's nothing like home."Amaru joined her in bed and put his arms around her.

"Thank you for taking me though,daddy. I had fun."Damita laid on his chest. "It was just the way I'd imagine it would be. With my wonderful and amazing husband."She sat up and kissed him on the lips. "And my beautiful children."she smiled.

"They in there laid out. They're so tired, especially Amari."Amaru laughed. "I still can't believe my princess is having a baby. Somebody gone be calling me grandpa."

"I'm ready for her to have the baby. Just so I could be around a baby. I wish the twins could go back to being my babies for like a month. So I could just hold them and kiss them and breast feed. I miss all of that."Damita sighed and put her hand under chin.

"Are you trying to tell me that you want another child Damita Jo?"Amaru laughed and sat up with her.

"Kind of, I don't want to be pregnant though. That's the hard part. I don't want that. That's why I'm happy Amari is having a baby."Damita climbed off of his lap and got out of the bed.

"Where you going?"Amaru chuckled as he watched her walk around their bedroom. She opened her closet and went into her box. He knew what time it was.

"It's been two weeks. I need this."She sighed and sat back on his lap. Damita sat her box on his chest and started to break down her weed in her electric grinder.

"I'm surprised you didn't have nothing rolled already." Amaru laughed.

"We smoked all three of those before we left. Remember?"Damita filled her blunt and started to roll it up.

"I only smoked 1 and half. You did that last one by yourself. With your pothead ass."Amaru laughed.

"This is Medicine. Ok?"Damita chuckled and put the blunt up to her nose and started smell it.  "Mmmm"She smiled and lit it up.

She took three puffs from it and passed it to Amaru. "We should take another trip...to Colorado."Damita let our smoke from her nose.

She laid back down on Amaru's chest and put her leg around his wait as they continued to smoke.

They kept passing it back and forth until the blunt was gone and they were staring at the ceiling.

Amaru started to rub his hand across Damita's thigh and she rubbed his chest.

"You sleep yet?"Amaru asked, pulling on the hem of her sweatpants.

She nodded her head to tell him she wasn't tired.

"Good. Take these off."Amaru instructed her. She moved slow, but she took them off.

Amaru slowly rubbed on her clit and she started to moan quietly. She started to bite down on her lip and he lowered himself under their blankets.  He slowly licked and sucked on her clit,pushing her legs in the air.

"Oh daddy."Damita palmed his head. Her whole body was moving in slow motion.

He sucked on her clit like he was trying to pull it off and she got louder by the second.

"Cum for me baby. I wanna taste it."He stuffed his fingers inside of her and she gasped.

"Oh.my.god."She grabbed their sheets as her whole body shook and she came. She closed her eyes and moaned out really loud.

He quickly pulled out his member and slid it in as she came. Damita gasped and grabbed onto him. She dug her nails into his back as he  slowly pushed into her.

Everything was slow and soft due to the fact that they were high as hell. Amaru stuck his tongue into Damita's mouth and slowly tongue kissed her while still stroking her.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and continued to claw at his back. "I love you."She pulled back from him and bit down on his bottom lip.

He couldn't move his mouth to say it back, but she knew he wanted to.

Before they knew it, Damita was cumming all over again. Her breath became heavy and she couldn't move any more. Amaru didn't stop, it wasn't his time yet.

"Daddy."She moaned and tried to push him out. He grabbed her hand and held it over her head then started to kiss on her chest as continued to give her all his length.

Like always, tears formed in her eyes and she came once again. This time Amaru was right behind. He stayed still and released all of his sweet nectar inside of her.

"I love you too."He kissed on her lips. "You're amazing."He kissed her forehead. "And beautiful."he kissed her chest. "And all mine."He kissed her stomach.

Damita blushed and hid her face in the crook of his neck. "Stop being cute."She giggled and put her arms him.

"I'm hungry now."Amaru laughed.

"Me too."