55.

"Okay, so have told the kids about her? They're going to be with her today. Don't you think they'll ask questions?"Amaru asked.

"I'm going to tell them. I just don't know what to say. I still haven't fully accepted it myself yet."Damita closed her eyes and sighed. "I know they'd like her."

"Do you like her?"Amaru asked.

"Yes! She's really cool, it was really like sitting having a conversation with myself. She's so fabulous."

"What about her family? Is she married?"Amaru asked.

"No she's single. She lives with her two best friends. Gracie and Leslie. They are so funny. I was really laughing the whole time I was there."Damita started to rub soap on her body. "I'm gonna give them rundown before we leave. I don't want them to be like who are these people."

"What are we supposed to be doing?"Amaru asked.

"They're giving us a Paris tour. Taking us to all the places they goto. All the places they like."Damita shrugged.

"Lots of walking..mmm."Amaru replied and started laughing.

"What?"Damita asked.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking about something."He laughed again.

"You ready to get out of here?"Amaru asked and Damita side eyed him.

"Yea-a-ah."Damita replied as if she was unsure.

They climbed out of the shower and grabbed towels to dry off.

"Come here, come sit on my lap."Amaru sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Ok, give me a second."Damita looked through her clothes.

"Nah. Don't put on nothing. Come here."He smirked. Damita walked up to him and sat on his lap like he had asked her to.

Amaru rubbed on her thighs and then inched over to her sweet spot. With a loud gasp she closed her eyes and grabbed this hand. "You really want to do this now?"She breathed.

He slapped her hands away. "Hush. I'm trying to do something."

He continued to rub her, then started to speak. "I want to play a game with you."He whispered in her ear.

"O-ok."Her breath hitched, as he ran his two fingers over her clit.

"The idea of the game is that I'm in control and you win at the end..understand?"Amaru asked and she nodded her head.

"I said do you understand?"He spread her legs and slipped two of his fingers inside of her.

"Y-Yes Daddy."She moaned.

"Good. By the end of this game, you'll be so wet that you can't even walk straight. So I advise you not to wear pants today."He kissed her on the forehead then pulled his fingers out.

"Here, put these on."Amaru handed her a small box.

"What's this?"Damita asked.

"Vibrating panties. I have the remote and every time you catch an attitude today, every time you roll your eyes and every time you curse. I'm going to press this button."Amaru chuckled. Damita had a kind of nervous look on her face, but she trusted her husband so she'd agree.

"What do you say?"He grabbed her.

"Yes daddy."She looked up at him with those eyes that he loved. He brought her closer to him and kissed her lips, softly.

"Gone, put them on. So you can see how they feel."Amaru slapped her on the ass and she walked away.

She opened the box and put the underwear on. They were red laced boy shorts.