44

"You cooked this, Ma?"Junior asked, stuffing food in his mouth. Damita slapped his hand and shooed him away. "Stop picking in this damn food and no I didn't. I had it delivered."

"Dang momma, it's my birthday. You can't be hitting on me."Junior chuckled and rubbed his hand.

"Boy, get out my face. Go get dressed because all of your little friends will be here soon."Damita continued to lay out the food for the little get together they were having.

Aaliyah and Amaru didn't want a big party for their 16th birthday. They only wanted something small with their some family and friends.

Damita had sat all the different foods she order and put them all around the island like a buffet.

Amaru walked into the kitchen and stood in front of Damita, holding his arms out. She walked to him and he wrapped his arms around her waist. He pecked her on the lips.

"Did you get it?"Damita looked up at him and started smiling.

"Yup. I got it."Amaru smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

"Ooh. He's going to be so happy."Damita squealed.

"I got another surprise too, but you can't know what it is. It's for everyone."Amaru smiled and licked his lips.

"Don't do that."Damita sighed and looked away from him.

"How come?"Amaru chuckled and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Because-e-e-e you look so sexy right now. You have to change. Then you have on that cologne that I like, I think you're trying to do this on purpose."Damita rubbed her hand down his chest and bit down on her lip. "Like-e-e Damn Daddy."She playfully rolled her eyes.

Amaru started laughing and shook his head. "No, I'm not. Don't get me started on you though. With this damn dress on."He grabbed her hand and turned her around. "Ass looking all kinds of good and you just finna be walking around me. I'll put you on top of this table of all these kids weren't on their way."He grabbed on her butt with both his hands and started kissing her lips.

Damita started blushing and pushed him away. "Stop it, because you know if we start this we won't stop."

"Alright, Alright. I'll keep my hands to myself."He laughed and put his hands on the counter. "Did Aaliyah invite her lil' boyfriend over here today?"Amaru asked with a mug on his face.

"Yes she did. You better be nice, Amaru. Don't scare him."Damita scolded him. "Amari is bringing Jermaine too."

"Oh yeah? That's the lil' nigga I really want to see."Amaru shook his violently.

"Daddy, please don't act an ass when he gets here. It's our babies birthday and I want everything to go smoothly. Promise me that you'll be nice and calm?"Damita looked up at him.

"I promise."Amaru playfully rolled his eyes and she kissed him on the cheek. "Ok good."

"Where are they supposed to be eating at? All them can't fit at our table."

"I had Amaru and his little friend put some tables together in the backyard. I can't remember that's boy's name for anything."Damita face palmed herself and started laughing.

"Baby, his name is Kaleb. That's easy." Amaru laughed and shook his head at his wife.

Kaleb was one of junior's close friends, he played basketball with him.

"Kaleb, ok. I think I have it now, he's been Amaru's friend for the longest and I could never get the child's name right."Damita laughed.

Aaliyah came walking into the kitchen with the biggest smile on her face. "Mommy, daddy this is Ahmad, my boyfriend."She grabbed his arm and pulled him into the kitchen next to her.