53

"You think they still asleep."Junior sat his hand on the doorknob of their room.

"Of course they are. It's 9:00am. Are you kidding? If daddy not sleep, I know for sure momma is."Amari whispered.

"They need to get up. I'm ready to go explore Paris."Aaliyah smiled and threw out her arms. "Bet you won't go wake them up."

"And have momma curse me out? Nope, I'm not doing it."Junior shook his head.

"Liyah, you wake them up. She won't curse you out."Amari suggested.

"Yes she will! If I wake her up. You're her favorite right now. You do it."Aaliyah argued.

"No I'm not. I'm the oldest, she'll curse me out in a heartbeat."Amari waved her arms.

"What are you kids doing?"Angie appeared behind them, making them all jump.

"Oh my god. I almost peed."Amari sighed. "Trying to see who is going to wake up our parents."

"Have fun with that. I'll be back."Angie grabbed her coat and left.

"She's knows people in Paris?"Aaliyah widened her eyes.

Amari shrugged and they went back to the task at hand.

"So, who's going to wake Mommy up?"Aaliyah looked around.

"Why can't we just wake up dad?"Junior asked, confused.

"We might as well wake up momma, because if we wake up daddy she'll have to get up anyway. Then if she has to get up because daddy got up, she'll have an attitude. That's why we're waking up mom."Amari explained to her brother.

"You know what? I'll do it."Junior shrugged. "I mean, when is she not cursing me out."

Junior walked up to the door and carefully turned the door knob so that it wouldn't make a sound. He quietly walked in and his sibling followed behind him.

The three of them stood in front of the bed to make sure they were still asleep.

Damita was asleep on top of Amaru's chest and they had the blankets wrapped around them up to their necks.

"I don't see how that could be comfortable at all."Junior sucked his teeth and walked to the side of the bed where their faces were. "Ma?"

"Ma!"He kneeled at the side of their bed, getting no response.

"Mama!"He poked at her and she started moving.

"Hmm?"Damita answered him, sounding like she was still asleep.

"We're hungry!"Junior whispered to his mother.

"That's nice son."Damita replied and turned her head the other way. She hadn't realized what he said, she just responded quickly so he'd leave and let her sleep. (I hate when my momma do this. Be like bitch did you even hear me.)

"What? Momma I said we're hungry."Junior laughed and his sister's tried to hold in their laughter.

"Get the room service menu off of the dresser and order something."Amaru opened his eyes. "Don't go crazy."

"Alright."Junior excitedly grabbed the menu. "What do you guys want?"He picked up the telephone.

"Don't do it in here! We naked."Amaru laughed and all three of his kids made a disgusted face.

"First of all, eww. Second, we're ready to go have fun daddy. You and Mommy gotta get up."Aaliyah begged.

"I promise, after we eat breakfast princess. I'll make her get up."Amaru shot her thumbs up.