22

The rose and Amaru was still holding his wife in his arms. She laid comfortably on his chest, looking so beautiful.

He so badly wanted to give it to her once more, but he knew she was probably tired from last night and had a hangover.

He decided to turn on the tv and watch something since her grip was so tight on him that he couldn't move. She just kept tossing and turning then held onto him tighter.I'm

"Baby."She called lowly with her eyes still closed. "What's the problem, Love?"He asked caressing her face with the back of his hand.

"I need an aspirin."she sighed and sat up so that Amaru was out of her grip.

"Aight baby. I'll get it for you."he acknowledged and got up from the couch. He walked up to their bathroom and got her an aspirin along with a bottle of water from the kitchen. He brought it to her and she gave him a light toothless smile. "Thank you baby."

"Wanna stay in and watch movies today?"Amaru asked and she agreed. "Let's go get cleaned up first, then we can come back down here." She suggested and he agreed.  They both brushed their teeth and took a quick shower. Damita put on one of Amaru's shirts and a pair of favorite furry socks, she was super comfortable.

"Do you want to order food?" She asked, grabbing her phone off of the counter.

"What'd you have in mind?"Amaru asked, tying the strings on his pajama pants. As she scrolled through her phone, looking at the places, he went into their closet and pulled out a small box.

He pulled the necklace out of the box and put it around her neck. "I was trying to give you this last night."He smiled and fastened the necklace.

It was Golden half heart necklace that had a cursive letter A engraved in the corner with a heart. "I got the other side."He smiled and pulled the other necklace out of the box. His was the exactly the same, but instead of an A his was engraved with a D.

"You are so sweet." She blushed, looking down at the necklace.

"You like it?"He asked and she nodded then walked over to kiss his lips. "I love it and I love you." She smiled brightly and kissed him again.

"I also got you this."He added, pulling a brochure from under their mattress. He was really good at hiding gifts. It was a spa gift certificate.  "You can use it whenever you feel like it. It doesn't expire and you can take 4 people with you."He explained and put it in her hand.

"Aw. Thank you baby." Damita smiled and hugged her husband then kissed his lips. "I have some stuff for you too. I'll go get it after we find out what we're eating."She pulled away and looked down at her phone. "Is Chipotle good for you or you want something else?"She asked.

"No. I don't want no damn Chipotle that's bird food."Amaru laughed and shook his head. "Well, what do want then Amaru?"She asked in an irritant tone.

"Get Chick-Fil-A."He answered with an excited smile. "Baby, we ate that yesterday."She whined and grabbed his hand.

"Well shit, you pick then."Amaru sighed and laughed at her sudden irritation. "How about I just get pizza?"She asked.

"It don't matter to me baby. Whatever you want."He chuckled and she cut her eyes at him. "Amaru. I'm Finna punch you in your fucking chest."She breathed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Get whatever you want babe."He laughed. "I wanted Chipotle, but you didn't want that. Now you don't know what you want and I'm about to get mad because I'm hungry."She whined and stomped her foot.

"Alright, fine. I want Pizza. Is that okay with you?"Amaru asked and she rolled her eyes before walking out of the room.

"That's all your ugly ass had to say."She mumbled as she walked down the stairs to take her place on the couch. Amaru came up behind her and pinned her down on the stairs, so that he was between her legs and her back was against the railing. "You talking shit?"He whispered in a low, smoky voice. "Don't play with me girl."