21

"Are you gonna put any decorations up around the house?"Taniyah asked, picking up a pair of shoes to look at them.

"Uh. I don't know. Should I?" Damita yelled from behind the fitting room door. She was trying on a tight red dress with a split going up the side. It was low cut in the front, showing lots of cleavage.

"Yeah, you should. Maybe some tablecloths, pictures of the two of you, some balloons. You know what? Don't worry about it, I'll do the decorating you're the one being celebrated you shouldn't be doing the decorations."Taniyah replied with a small smile. "You two go out and eat dinner or something first and I'll get everything together at the house."

"That sounds like a great idea. Thank you for helping me." Damita replied, looking at herself in the mirror. It had been a long time since she'd wore something like this. Amari had picked it out but Damita was on the fence about wearing it.

"Ma. Let us see the dress, you've been in there too long."Amari laughed, standing on tiptoes to try to see over the dressing room door. Damita took a deep sigh and walked out of the dressing room.

Amari's eyes widened as her mother walked out. "GET IT!"Amari beamed putting her hand over her face. "I didn't know you had all this momma."

"Oh don't sleep, honey. Your momma is thick. She's always been this way, her ass just always hiding it."Taniyah laughed, looking at Damita.

"What If Amaru doesn't like it." She sighed looking down at the dress, nervously fidgeting with her fingers.

"Bitch. You want me to slap you? He's going to love the dress. Do you not see how sexy you look right now?"Taniyah carried on, turning Damita towards the mirror allowing her to look at herself. "I'm going to do your hair really pretty and you're going to wear your husband out when the day is done."Taniyah said Making Damita giggle.

"Ok ok ok. I'm going to get the dress."Damita giggled and turned around to take off the dress. "Amari. Come and unzip this for me." She did as she was asked and left out so her mother could get dressed.

Damita took her dress up to the counter and paid for it. "Alright, guys lets go get some food." Damita smiled and walked out of the store. "What do guys want to eat?"

"It doesn't matter to me. Whatever you want is fine."Amari replied with a smile.

"Yeah, you can decide Damita. I'm not even that hungry."Taniyah said, looking into her phone.

"Well, I liked that Mexican place we went to the other day. Let's go there."Damita intervened. They all walked to the car and Damita climbed into The driver's seat. She drove to the restaurant and they sat at a table on the patio because Damita wanted to be outside.

"I am so-oo hungry." Damita sighed and looked through the menu.

"You're always hungry Ma."Amari laughed, looking over the menu.

"I think I want nachos."Taniyah joined in, also looking at the menu. "Oooh. Me too." Damita agreed.

The waitress walked up to their table and sat a drink in front of Amari. "From the gentleman right there." She smiles and pointed. She then walked away and Amari looked at her mother.

"Uh. What is this?"Amari scrunched up her face and pushed the drink away from her. "Let me smell it."Taniyah laughed and grabbed the cup. "Whatever it is there's gin in it. It looks good though. Taste it."

"Mom is it okay?"Amari asked, scratching the back of her neck.

"Go ahead." Damita laughed, still looking down at the menu. Finally, the waitress came to the table with her notepad in hand.